PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer: Total War

Taffer
09-06-2002, 09:07
I don't know if any of you have heard of the Warhammer series of games that are published by the England based gaming company, Games Workshop. One of the main reasons that the Total War series appealed to me was because I had already played Warhammer and I think that this Total War does much to enhance the 'feel' of the game as well as give a good general comprehension of what actual medieval combat might be like (I had no idea as to how such seemingly impractical formations might be used to win actual battles). I was wondering if any here share my enthusiasm about Warhammer (and military theory in general) and if a 'Warhammer mod' is available now or will be in the future (with small 'video game cults', there are always at least some talented individuals).

Dionysus9
09-06-2002, 09:50
Well, there have been a lot of discussions about mods of this or that sort (fantasy, starwars, warhammer even), but I have yet to see any materialise. I think its because hte unit sprites are difficult to mod.

You should mosey over to the Mods forum and ask Barocca about it.

MJDore
09-06-2002, 13:05
I bought Shogun because i like warhammer... i collect Bretonnia (I collect this because it is closest one can get to medieval in warhammer). When i bought it (S:TW), i thought how much better it would be if this was medieval. WEll now it is and im happy although i wouldnt mind W:TW

hach
09-06-2002, 13:31
Warhammer Dark Omen is similar to STW/MTW.

HardRock
09-06-2002, 13:50
Isn't there a new WarHammer coming out soon?? I recall in a computer mag.. about a killer new graphic game called WarHammer. Anyone have any info?

DarknScaly
09-06-2002, 18:01
that'l be Warhammer Online - the MMOG version for the game.

Shiro
09-06-2002, 19:36
Sending this to mods...

------------------
"Everything Shiro said sounds good to me."
-Solypsist