PDA

View Full Version : Persia Total War Needs You! Upcoming Open Beta!

Faeghi
08-20-2005, 01:06
Greetings,
Persia: Total War is recruiting people to help join in on the mods development, for people who don't know about this mod it starts at 559BC at the height of the 4 empires of the east, Babylon, Media, Lydia and Egypt and the uprising Persia, and ends at 490BC when the Persian Empire is at its greatest extent,

People who we are looking for are,

Skinners and Modelers: Who is a newb or a proffesional it doesn't matter but who can create proffesional looking units.

Coders and Txt editors: Who can find custom maps, too enhancing gameplay or the AI

UI/Symbols/Banners: Someone who can make proffesional UI/Banners/Symbols

Historians: People who can find extensive historical content for this mods time period

People who just wan't to be appart of it: If you just want to be appart of the team and just wan't to help out in anyway you can that is also welcome,

If you wan't more information just drop me a pm or post here, aswell with any questions

Official forums here
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Persia_...dex.php?act=idx

Look foward to see you there,
Faeghi

Mr Jones
08-26-2005, 14:37
greetings fellow modders and modding fans. i come with a request. we at the persia total war team are in a bit of a predicament. the guys have completed quite a bit of work but unfortunately public interest seems to be waning. with the soon-to-be released open beta fast approaching it would be really helpful if you guys could get behind the team and urge them on to get it out. we are aware that we have not posted a substantial amount of material in relation to the mod but do not be fooled, it is alive and kicking! so, head over to the forums here: http://s11.invisionfree.com/Persia_Total_War/index.php?act=idx
and take a look! hopefully we will get some updates soon, but stay tuned for the open beta. it isn't too far away and should be good. it will feature four factions : athens, persia, scythia and magadha, and from the looks of things will be great! so stay tuned.

P.S i dunno if i am sposed to post stuff like this in this forum, so sorry if i did bad :(

Epistolary Richard
08-26-2005, 18:01
Recruiting threads are generally okay in the Forge. I would prefer if you kept them to a single thread, though, so I've merged this thread with the existing Persia Total War recruitment thread that was further down the page.

Atheist_Peace
08-26-2005, 18:03
I casually follow your mod at TWC and i like it a lot. I will certainly play your beta. I dont know why it doesnt get more support...i think more people will download than you think though.

Mr Jones
08-27-2005, 00:23
sweet as the beta will be out VERY soon