PDA

View Full Version : How do you post skins etc?

King Hob
09-01-2005, 04:36
hi, i tried to post some info and some skins onto the Citadel site but it did not work. How do i go about this.

All the best
King Hob

Silver Rusher
09-01-2005, 08:56
You need to use the skins in a battle, press Print Screen, exit the game, go to Program Files\Activision\Rome Total War\tgas and find the most recent file. Convert it to a jpg using IrfanView (search on google for it) or another image editor if you have one. Then, upload it onto www.imageshack.us and copy and paste the "Hotlink for Forums" into your post.

Hope that helped.

King Hob
09-01-2005, 14:49
Hi, thanks for the reply, i don't mean the visuals of the skin. I am wanting to post you the actual skins etc, plus some information on Scottish armies. How is this done? I tries to post the info as a thread but it crashed on me. (I think it may have taken too long to type or something), so i was wanting to post the info and the skins to you. The prob is that i cannot see anwhere to attatch files.

all the best
king Hob

Moros
09-01-2005, 15:28
well junior and normal mambers aren't allowed to psot attachments.

King Hob
09-01-2005, 22:32
Hi, any way round this, i have done quite a bit of research on the subject and have some skins i would like to post. They are working and some of your members asked me to post them. Hope the impass can be sorted out. Perhaps posting to a specific interested member than getting them to post them or something.

Yours

King Hob

GodsPetMonkey
09-02-2005, 00:21
Just email them to me (sroehr@gmail.com) and then I will upload it all so the rest of the team can grab it when they like.

King Hob
09-02-2005, 23:23
Hi, cool, I'll re-write the info on the Scotish army that i tried to post. If they (the skins) are of any use to you then give me an e-mail and i can do some others for you. Also if you want any info on Scottish and to a lesser extent English armies both organisation and dress, equipment etc, I would only be too happy.

Thanks
King Hob