PDA

View Full Version : Recriement model.

Incongruous
09-06-2005, 10:55
I was wondering what kind of recriutment model you were using.
I had come up with the (not sure if its original) idea of the Call-To-Arms system. Whereby all units on the roster would be completed in one turn.
Also, units would be cheap to muster, but expensive to keep in the field.
Also, barracks would no longer exist, rather a collection of biuldings would be needed, such as a "wepantake", the biulding Barracks would be replaced by a town square or muster field. These muster fields would expand to eventually reach the highest development and thus allowing for better troops.
It's just an idea.

ShadesWolf
09-06-2005, 18:47
I was wondering what kind of recriutment model you were using.
I had come up with the (not sure if its original) idea of the Call-To-Arms system. Whereby all units on the roster would be completed in one turn.
Also, units would be cheap to muster, but expensive to keep in the field.
Also, barracks would no longer exist, rather a collection of biuldings would be needed, such as a "wepantake", the biulding Barracks would be replaced by a town square or muster field. These muster fields would expand to eventually reach the highest development and thus allowing for better troops.
It's just an idea.

We havent got that far yet, still looking at factions and MP.

How could be achieve 'All being completed in one turn' - I like the idea.

Duke John
09-09-2005, 08:52
With a script; check wether a governor is present and then add units compared to what is already present which should result in a balanced roster.
Edit: oh, this is M:TW?

ShadesWolf
09-09-2005, 14:00
With a script; check wether a governor is present and then add units compared to what is already present which should result in a balanced roster.
Edit: oh, this is M:TW?

Thanks for the reply DJ
He is looking at RTW :dizzy2:

Duke John
09-09-2005, 14:53
What are you looking at?!?

:wink:

Seriously.