PDA

View Full Version : Release date:

PROMETHEUS
09-06-2005, 18:35
There is not one as you can immagine , but I will post here an update percentage on the work:

Map : 70 %
Units : 50 %
text editing scripting :0 %
other graphical enhancements :0%
new animations :60 %

tought is a simple mod , not expect to see new buildings , ubercomplicate new stuff that would only slow down the release date time , all things that could be added later on....

Geoffrey S
09-06-2005, 19:07
Do other graphical enhancements include such things as redoing the landscape textures, akin to how it's done in Sengoku Jidai or Chivalry TW?

PROMETHEUS
09-06-2005, 19:27
I have made a little enhancement on campaign map texture of deserts , but nothing serious yet , will make new strat map models tought....

jerby
09-21-2005, 17:34
what abotu historical battles?

Epistolary Richard
09-27-2005, 11:45
How's it going, Prom? What more graphic work needs to be done before it's just a matter of text editing?

PROMETHEUS
09-27-2005, 16:45
lol sorry :bow: I edited ur post for error ... here is the edit ... ~D
units are done at 50 % but since I improved much more the romans lately I have to reserve the same treatment to the factions I made befoure , and those are the carthaginians , the gauls , the britons , the germans, the iberians and the parthians ....So I have to recorrect them , and then pass to the other factions , at the moment I am a little busy with another mod project so in the meanwhile prof is adding stuff to the game if u want i can pass u a working version so u can start adding scripts... add me on messenger....