PDA

View Full Version : Times to meet up online

Shin-GaiJin
09-22-2005, 19:40
I propose that the remaining dedicated community of STW/MI online players
establish set times when we can arrange to meet online and maybe get some
2v2 and maybe even more games going.Kas started this idea quite a while back when the online players began to dwindle- it was SOS Shogun On Sunday.
Id like to get a similar idea going and will start with my proposed times of play and await comments and perhaps alternative times from the rest of you.
Fridays,Saturdays or Sundays at or around 8pm GMT are good for me
but am flexible to an hour or so.
If we KNOW that some of us will be online at a set time then it makes it worthwhile for others to come along and try a few games.
Please post your ideas :bow:

ShinGaiJin

Drisos
09-22-2005, 20:36
Toga proposed this a while ago too... "Let's create some sort of calendar..."

It think this is indeed a good idea. Most here also play other TW and are busy in real-life... Something like SoS might be very good for the community.

Sorry I have few time now, I will help with this later...

Myself, school schedual has changed and I don't know any time I can be online every week sadly... But I am online a lot, at different times every week. I don't play other TW and am not so busy.. Due to that I can lurk in the foyer and at msn often enough to get some games every week. I know others have trouble achieving the same.

see you around GaiJin :bow:

Hunter KIng George
09-22-2005, 21:53
Hi Drisos, Thx for stopping by our forum the other day...I have been interested in stopping by and play STW/MI for some time now. Maybe after the tournaments are done in MTW/VI, I can make the effort and joined you guys for some games, especially if Toga is there. ~:) I've had the game for some time just sitting on my desk...what a shame! But summer is a busy time for me...hopefully I get to try it out and who knows I might actually be good at it. (I wish!) ~D Thx again...Hunter King George https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/jvilla8/helmiconsmall.jpg

Drisos
09-23-2005, 10:10
Hi Drisos, Thx for stopping by our forum the other day...I have been interested in stopping by and play STW/MI for some time now. Maybe after the tournaments are done in MTW/VI, I can make the effort and joined you guys for some games, especially if Toga is there. ~:) I've had the game for some time just sitting on my desk...what a shame! But summer is a busy time for me...hopefully I get to try it out and who knows I might actually be good at it. (I wish!) ~D Thx again...Hunter King George https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/jvilla8/helmiconsmall.jpg

Hello King George,

Bit a bad timing from me to become a friend of Toga and member of 47Ronin and revive shogun mp... Toga hasn't played with you in VI for a while I guess. sorry...

Well I like to visit clan forums, almost always there's a good atmosphere, as it is a group of friends. So I was checking 7Bear7 board and ran into clan Hunter. Well Toga told me about his membership there and I thought it might be nice for you to know he can't play atm sadly. (He has connection now, so he can drop in - Only he can't play stw or vi..

Well thanks for dropping by here and asking for stw... Please check the 'How to host shogun MP games thread' in this forum, there are all details on the server. Perhaps I should post a link to that at the Hunter forums? Maybe some of your clanm8's played shogun too and wish to drop by ocasionally ~:)

see you in the foyer sometime I hope :bow:

Trajanus
09-23-2005, 14:12
I now have a free calendar until November 1st, and so can be online almost anytime.

Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 8pm GMT sounds good to me. Saves me spending my money going out every weekend. ~D

Shin-GaiJin
09-23-2005, 16:21
Its a date Trajanus!!! umm in a non gay way of course ~:)
Ill be in the game foyer at or before 8pm tonight...any other takers?
****A 2v2 or more would be great!!!****

ShinGaiJin

Togakure
09-23-2005, 17:21
[HIJACK]
I'm glad you clarified that Gai ... I was about to get very jealous ~D. J/k j/k ... hehehe. Man this sucks not being able to play ... . Have extra fun to make up for me guys, and I hope to be able to join you before hell freezes over.

Georgie!!! Whaddup m8 ... I am quite surprised to see you in Shogun-land. I remember you mentioning a while back that you were curious about STW-MI, but I didn't know you actually had it. When you do play and adjust to the basic differences between it and VI, I'm sure you will be very good at it. I am curious to hear your opinion once you've experienced both MI and VI extensively, as to which you enjoy more, and why. Opinions about this vary a lot from person to person.

Hmm ... if Hunters start playing STW as Hunters, using Hunter names, then I will have a dilemma ... oh well, I'll deal with that when the need arises. Good ta see ya here m8. Kick some butt honorably in the tourneys ('specially 'gainst dem onery Tiggers and Bears), and hope to see you in both VI and MI when I get back into gaming again. Cheers.
[/END HIJACK]

Shin-GaiJin
09-23-2005, 19:10
Greetz Toga-chan good to see you still around matey :bow:

Mata Ne

ShinGaiJin

Drisos
09-24-2005, 08:11
Its a date Trajanus!!! umm in a non gay way of course ~:)
Ill be in the game foyer at or before 8pm tonight...any other takers?
****A 2v2 or more would be great!!!****

Sorry GaiJin couldn't come online yesterday... But today I can! ~:) I think I'll come to foyer somewhere round 6 pm GMT.. I'll try to contact some others too... a 2v2 has been too long ago ~;)

Thanks for the Hijack toga ~:cheers:

:bow:

Shin-GaiJin
09-24-2005, 16:32
I may be 'out on the town' tonight Drisos but if not...Ill be there.Should I not be able to make it then Ill be in the game foyer On sunday at 7/8pm GMT if thats any good to you?
Oh btw...Shambles server was down last night so I couldnt get in there anyway :(
Hope we can get some games going sOOn :)

ShinGaiJin

Drisos
09-24-2005, 19:55
I may be 'out on the town' tonight Drisos but if not...Ill be there.Should I not be able to make it then Ill be in the game foyer On sunday at 7/8pm GMT if thats any good to you?
Oh btw...Shambles server was down last night so I couldnt get in there anyway :(

... Sundays are very hard for me... I can be in rarely then. perhaps I'll explain to you sometime in the foyer what's keeping me from playing... because of that thing I don't really have times I can be there every week. and if it wasn't there I could come more often... :dizzy2:

Hope we can get some games going sOOn :)

Yeah. I won't give up hope. I'll be in touch here soon, whenever I have time again some evening

Trajanus
09-25-2005, 18:17
I'm sorry I was at a wedding reception this weekend and have only just got back. I am around tonight (Sunday) for some gaming. I'll wander around the foyer for a bit... ~:)

Drisos
09-26-2005, 08:30
I'm rather busy at school this week and the next one... I might be drop by ocasionally though. ~:cheers: