PDA

View Full Version : TS-TW Looking for fresh recruitment and support, And ROP (Rise of Persia Updates)

Faeghi
09-28-2005, 12:07
The Macedonian officers gathered around anxiously his bed, for the question that was soon going to determine the fate of the world..was inevitable, he was asked "To whom do you leave your great empire" Alexander simply replied.........."To the best"

On the 10th of June, Alexander, King of Macedonia, Hegemon of Greece, Pharaoh of Egypt, Great King and ruler of Asia by right of conquest....died. Now with the death of Alexander, the empire divided into 4 parts, but it isn't over...The Successor States have desires to conquer the world as Alexander once did....but who will?

Ever wanted to lead the armies of Antigonus, Seleucus, Ptolemy, Lysimachus, Cassander and many other great kingdoms?

TS-TW due to a lack of team members cooperation was dying, Atilla, the only person who kept going with it can't work on two mods, so i now am in charge of TS-TW modificaiton. I plan to make a new start to the recruiting system and to the mod. This topic is just to remind you what the mods about and if you want to join this struggle to release a complete version of this mod.

Modification starts at 301B.C and ends in 83B.C

Factions (these factions are being discussed, nothings final)

The Diadochi
Kingdom of Antigonus
Kingdom of Ptolemy
Kingdom of Seleucus
Kingdom of Lysimachus
Kingdom of Cassander

Other Factions
Epirus
Hellenic League
Kingdom of Baktria
Kingdom of Parthia
Galatia
Republic of Roma
Pergamon
Carthago
Pontos
Mauryan Empire
Sakae Scythia

There are still 3-4 factions slots so if you have any suggestions that would help, also accurate faction names, please correct me if i have spelt one wrong.

I am looking for a dedicated team of people who will stick with this modification, we need historians, graphic artists, campaign map editors, txt editors and many more,

If you feel that you can help in any way possible please visit the official forums and register and post in the recruitment section, thanks for your time and i look foward to seeing you there,
http://s12.invisionfree.com/The_Suc...s_TW/index.php?

Rise of Persia Updates
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33635
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33776

Beta Release within 1 or 2 months time, what yo can expect is

5 Playable Factions: Achaemenid Persia, Saka Scythia, Athenai, Magadha Empire and Kingdom of Makedon

All of the five factions has their army unit list completley done with unit descriptions,, every unit is unique and have native names, there are about 10 units or so per faction.

New custom Locations for custom battles
This gets ride of the old custom maps and replaces them with 4 new ones i.e Lacedaemonian Heartland

Running Campaign Map
We do have a working campaign map stretching from India to Italy, our campaign map editor is working on changing the regions and provinces

UI
We will have the UI done for the beta, currently we have Persia's done.

Faeghi