PDA

View Full Version : Need help... Keeping this community alive...

Drisos
09-29-2005, 12:37
:bow: A call to arms!

This is a request to everyone who is playing S:TW Multiplayer or who is intrested in it.

Since I've been playing shogun MP I've done all I can to keep the community alive... meaning informing clans and other old players about Shambles server.(Thanks again for that... without you I could've done nothing :bow: ) I've not played any other games in months, and spent lots of time in the foyer and at msn waiting for guys... I sent dozens of PM's asking for msn adresses and added who didn't mind giving it. I spend about all the time I can on shogun MP...

But the longer I'm busy, more and more persons appear to be intrested... This is good, but there are so many having tech problems logging in, and so many too busy to pay much attention etc. last months I added about 20 forums about tw to my favourites. taking much time again..

Well the actual request: Guys, please help me with getting all intrested in the foyer... When you've not seen someone in a while, send PM or e-mail and ask him/her to come. When someone in intrested but has tech problems please point him/her to shambles thread about tech stuff. When you see someone who did play shogun in the past, please invite the person to drop by again. When you know some forums where are some guys who might be intrested, please post details of the fakeserver and a bit info there. Well in short: Try to keep in contact with anyone who is intrested... Tell everyone about the server...

### Us 47Ronin are happy to announce we have a new member... Trajan is an honourable warrior from the old stw days. He's administator at the totalrome forums and is called 'Trajanus' here at the .org. He hopes we can together keep the community alive and we're happy to have him. Welcome again 47Ronin Trajan m8! ~;) :bow: ###

I know you'll help me. Thanks in advance. :bow: :bow:

war4ever!
09-29-2005, 12:50
I think I will play MP in the future so that's one more player
:charge:

Drisos
09-29-2005, 13:03
I know. That's good news, but there are so very much others who said they'd like to play but come only very ocasionally or not at all.. :cry:

However I won't give up. ~:cool:

war4ever!
09-29-2005, 13:05
I know. That's good news, but there are so very much others who said they'd like to play but come only very ocasionally or not at all.. :cry:

However I won't give up. ~:cool:
Very good, I hope you'll succeed ~:cheers:

Drisos
10-24-2005, 10:33
Well,

I know there are quite some vets who'd like to play but always failed to login at the fakeserver. Now shambles and GaiJin posted WORKING methods we can inform those vets and make them pick up their swords. A pm with link to the thread by shambles and an invitation would be good enough ~:)