PDA

View Full Version : Karolingermod release

Warriorofmight
09-26-2002, 00:01
Here is my Karolinger mod. I've uploaded it a minute ago so i dont know when it will be up. it is historical not correct but i will change this, too. I've changed the names of some units and changed some names of the civs. the danish are know the viking tribes and the hre are know the catholich germans ( there are pagany germans, too.)
bug report, please here any questions, please here.
and the guy who build up that empire is called Karl der Große!!

Speedy Gonzales III
09-26-2002, 00:10
where can i download it?
what are karolinger?
what are all the changes?

Speedy Gonzales III
09-26-2002, 00:12
Karel de Grote http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/smile.gif

Warriorofmight
09-26-2002, 19:04
Karl der Große i'm a german belive me his is called like this karolinger were the most important royals from 700- 900 their empire was germany and france together.
you can download it in the directdownload section of the medieval files center.

Warriorofmight
09-27-2002, 23:45
isn't there anybody interested in my mod??
is there nobody who found a bug??
is there somebody who want to congratulate me to this good mod??

sidhe
09-28-2002, 06:01
http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by sidhe (edited 10-24-2002).]

Warriorofmight
09-28-2002, 13:16
have you palyed it??

Warriorofmight
09-29-2002, 15:17
hello again i'm thinking of making a new Karolingermod or to make the one i've already made better, but i need to know what you guys don't like so please post it!!!

10-23-2002, 07:20
Hi,

I finished a campaign and have tested some of my own mods a bit, so I'm ready to try something else. I was going over all my campaign downloads and saw yours. I don't see any discription of the changes. Could you reply here and list what all you did? Thanks.

I got more interested once I realized that it was following the death of Charlemagne. I've often thought we could have skipped 2 world wars and a couple of other conflicts if the old boy'd only had one son.

Con carne,
V'ger gone