PDA

View Full Version : Announcing R.I. - RENOVATIO IMPERII - JUSTINIAN RECONQUEST - Public Announce

dragases80
11-08-2005, 13:30
ok men...

we have not yet finished 1.2.2 of Roma Immortalis, but we are now announcing the next chapter of our mod

we are happy to announce that the team is working now on a new project

ROMA IMMORTALIS Ver. 2.0 - RENOVATIO IMPERII - JUSTINIAN RECONQUEST

This new mod will be hugely different from the 1.x version of Roma Immortalis; It will covers ages from 486 bc to 800 bc, frome the last resistance of the ultimate roman kingdom (Regnum Siagrii) to the birth of the Holy Roman Empire by Carolus Magnus

It will includes

- A completely new SP campaign based on the historical period of the empereor Justinian

- A mod finally compatible with BI

- A lot of completely new units

- New Factions and more factions
Eastern Roman Empire
Regnum Siagrii
Kingdom romano-barbarian of the Burgundians
Kingdom romano-barbarian of the Ostrogoths
Kingdom romano-barbarian of the Visigoths
Kingdom romano-barbarian of the Aeruli
Kingdom of the Franks
Kingdom of the Alamanni
Kingdom of the Gepids
Kingdom of the Saxons
Kingdom of the Lombards
Gaeli People
Scot People
Kingdom of the Mauri
Kingdom of the Ghassanids (Arabs)
Sasanid Empire

- New cultures

- New campaign map including arabia

- many other changements in ai and in gameplay

-a complete system of new accurate UI cards

ok...

WE REALLY NEED RESEARCHERS AND PUBLISHERS FOR OUR WORK... WE HOPE MANY OF YOU WILL HELP US

WE NEED PERSONS TO

- RESEARCH AND FIND INFORMATION TO CREATE THE NEW ABSOLUTELY HISTORICALLY ACCURATE UNITS

- PUBLICIZE OUR MOD WITH BANNERS AND WEB WORKS

discussion about the mod is on this thread

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37094

ok ... let' s start

EvilNed
11-09-2005, 18:23
I've been waiting for a mod like this. The Eastern Roman Empire at the height of it's power! And saracens :D

Helgi
11-09-2005, 18:38
This something to look forward to, can't wait to see the unit lists per faction~D :knight: ~:cheers:

Trajen the 1st
11-09-2005, 20:08
Let the reconquest of the west begin!:duel:

kingwill
11-11-2005, 00:23
I've been waiting for a mod like this. The Eastern Roman Empire at the height of it's power! And saracens :D

saracens??? werent they muslim turks rather than arabs? and thus too late to be included in this campaign?

edit

It will covers ages from 486 bc to 800 bc,

-um im sure that you mean It will covers ages from 486 ad to 800 ad

and another edit

i will help with research on arab forces and tactics

will you be having an event where muhammed starts his war to unite the bedoin tribes, it would be cool to have muslim armies appearing in arabia. and rampaging through syria, egypt and persia.

Helgi
11-11-2005, 03:10
@Kingwill> "saracens??? werent they muslim turks rather than arabs?" The Saracens were not Turks, the Saracens were closely related to either the Moors or Arabs but not the Turks.