PDA

View Full Version : Pantokrator Hellas

Lentonius
11-19-2005, 19:32
Let me present to you a complete modification for RTW 1.2.

Peloponnesia Hellas has maybe completely new features to any other mods as it features only greece, italy, some of africa and asia, stretching up to assyia in the east, lower Thrace in the north and middle egypt in the south.

The other major ingenuity is that I have decided to have NO barbarians in the game at all, instead making them into new city-states such as Sparta, Athens and many more states, each with unique units.

It is mainly focusing on the emerging hellenistic world, at a dark and troublesome time.

BACKGROUND INFO;-------------------

The year is 440 BC, and the greek kingdoms have recently become victorious against the might of the persian empire, and only recently have the Athenians stopped the bloodshed between their two kingdoms. How long it will be until the persians launch another immense invasion on the hellenistic world is not known...
Further south, the Spartans are also emerging as a powerful enemy of Athens, but their peace treaties cannot be kept to forever...
To the north, the small kingdom of Macedon, once destined to rule the world, is also growing.
Also, to the south are the Egyptians, a race of people hungry for rebellion against their persian rulers. They have power and wait for an opportunity to be great again.
To the west, the founders of Carthage, wealthy traders had begun to create an empire for themselves. With the sea as their travel, no kingdom is isolated from their expansionist glance.
And on the Italian plains, the men of Rome have emerged. Although small, these men are ingeniutive, aggressive and wealthy...

FACTIONS;-------------------

Athens
Sparta
Macedon
Carthage
Rome
Thessaly
The Persian empire

These are only definates, as I wish to include as many as allowed and properly research each factions gameplay offers.

CAMPAIGN MAP;-----------------

Peloponnesia Hellas will feature a completely new campaign map.
http://i22.imagethrust.com/p/77383/laconiasketch_jpg.html

It will be far more detailed and accurate, as this is just a draft to show you how it will be scaled.

There will be loads more provinces, and also a more enjoyable campaign experience, with added buildings, tech trees and more!

UNITS;-------------------------

There will DEFINETELY be an area of recruitment system, and there will be lots of new units, moddeled and skinned, for each faction.

The units will have historical look and feel, but We won't compromise on 'coolness' and make the units look all similar and boring.

Unfortunately I haven't any unit previews as I'm not that good at moddeling, but I will try my hardest!

Well, thats about it so far. I'm an intelligent guy with some experience, but Im only on my own here, so I'd love some help.
If you're a good:
-Moddeler
-Historian
-2D and 3D Artist
-Musician
Then i'd love some help. So far I will be ok doing the campaign map, but i'll post recruitment details if the members seem interested

because besides- this mod is for YOU, the members!

snevets
11-22-2005, 21:58
Thats not all that different from Hegemonia, which is that minus Assyria and Egypt plus the 5th century.