PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Balder
11-20-2005, 00:51
Damn! amongst all the excellent mods here im really looking forward to this one.
Keep up the good work!~:cheers:

ScionTheWorm
11-20-2005, 22:38
Hello balder! Glad to hear you look forward to kicking some dark age ass

Anyone bought " Those once loyal" by Bolt thrower? I must say i was a little dissappointed mildly put

GoreBag
11-20-2005, 23:39
Nah, I don't listen to Bolt Thrower, but it doesn't come as a surprise that writing songs about Warhammer would eventually result in a crappy album.

Nice thread hijack, by the way.

ScionTheWorm
11-21-2005, 00:12
~D

well they don't actually sing about warhammer, it's just the style they use for their covers. I was just so disappointed, no highlights at all. hate it when that happens, waited half a year for it now. just like enemy of god with kreator

cool, new smilies :thrasher:

GoreBag
11-21-2005, 00:24
I know exactly what you mean. I bought the latest Cryptopsy album at their show last month and I was let down hard. Why is it so hard to stay true?

infierno
11-22-2005, 02:49
so obviously i love this mod

i like this i.e. https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6646/ferdigbers16pt.jpg those big barbarian bears, it inspires fear! its clothes looks dark too ( i hate the colorfull vanilla !_!) its great! and the ambience, KEEP UP GOOD WORK

but i have some question

what about 1.3 or the future 1.5? night battles looks great!
a posible release date?
balanced gameplay or heavy realism?
realistic units or 1.3 berzerkers style?

im a fan of The 13th warrior and i would like to feel in this game the hard life in the villages, the fog and the ambience. in you i trust :D

today i cant, but tomorrow ill read all your post to know more about this ages

furthermore, i have a good fascicle collection about those ages, and i could scan the units so you could take a look and get inspired, what do you think? and im spanish so i could help you with some translations when searching for info or with some spanish words of this time or gathering info at the municipal library...

Rodion Romanovich
11-22-2005, 10:26
- We'll use Bi so night battles are included
- Release date unknown at the moment, we really need another skinner to progress faster
- gameplay is much more realistic than R:TW, which means it's also more balanced. Real warfare is actually much more balanced than the R:TW warfare... ~:) Some features regarding balancing of economy, stragegy and so on is mentioned in the introduction thread. Slower battle speed than R:TW will be used, so that instarouting is almost possible in most cases, and clever usage of reserves matters.
- realistic units, but some slightly exotic units like joms vikings will also be used. But rest assured they'll not make up an entire battle line as urban cohorts etc. tend to do in R:TW. Militia and semi-professionals will be used mostly as line troops.

Agraes
11-22-2005, 10:47
Don't know if you already done them, but you maybe use some of our units. So far we got Britons (probably too early for AOVAF) and 2 Saxons units that may fit. Recently a guy told us that he's ok to make us Pictish units, that might help you also.

Meneldil
11-25-2005, 18:31
Sorry, but where could we find your units ?

Nacheras
11-26-2005, 11:07
I suppose Agraes is talking about this post

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=848250&postcount=86

Mujalumbo
12-16-2005, 21:36
Hi.

I, too, am eagerly looking forward to your mod's release. I do have a pseudo-serious question: Are you going to implement some sort of pillaging and looting?

Agraes
12-18-2005, 22:36
I think it's hardcoded :san_rolleyes:

skeletor
12-19-2005, 01:53
You do have the pillage fuction in hordemode tho, so it might be possible to implement it regular mode. But i think that wold be a pretty huge project, and maybe to mutch for us who try to finish this mod. But if someone fids a way, it wold really be nice to implement.

-Skel-