PDA

View Full Version : My STW page,

Just A Girl
12-01-2005, 18:04
Hello,
So i dont Fill up the Im in the foyer now theread with this junk im shure only a few want to hear about,

I thought id stick this up here,

Just letting you know i have now finished the units stats page of my web page and have added breif descriptions about each units,

Please feel free to correct or to ask for me to add more info You feel is importaint to the stats page,

Also
This Topic could be Used for all org patrons who have a STW web page and Wish to disclose Any updates that May interest people,

I hope this is inkeeping with the forum rules,

:bow:

P.s
I will soon be adding An aditional mirror server to the downlaods section ,

the Largest map pack which im hosting tends to make the server badwidth limit arive incredibly fast,

So In the future i will be java scripting my page preventing crosslinking and download from my servers if your not on my page,
(sorry about that)
"I wont do it yet though Cos Im Really lazy, :)"

but on a plus note the Larger map pack will be devided in to a multipart exe, So that dial up users can download it

Also I will add a little Picture or similar to my web page That will display only if the server is running,

And if the pic does not display A sorry the server must be down Please try later message will apear,
Again im to lazy to do it now, But i will prety soon.

EDIT...

After giving my web page a basic overhaul. I have seemd to have left out my Friends/affilates List,

Obviously i will be Adding them back to my page,

Here is an opertunaty to request Your page to be added to the list,
All pages will be checked for relevance,
And Exchangeing links would be apretiated,

Only TW game web pages though please.
But all TW game pages are Welcome,
STW/MTW/RTW/And any console versions
including or not including any or all of there addons,

:)

Drisos
12-03-2005, 09:30
Here is an opertunaty to request Your page to be added to the list, All pages will be checked for relevance,
And Exchangeing links would be apretiated,

hiya, thought you'd never ask ~:)

You can add the 47Ronin Forums ~:) - that's http://p203.ezboard.com/b47chushingura

plzplzplz..

Just A Girl
12-03-2005, 11:10
added

Togakure
12-03-2005, 20:34
hiya, thought you'd never ask ~:)

You can add the 47Ronin Forums ~:) - that's http://p203.ezboard.com/b47chushingura

plzplzplz..

Hehehe ... you are so excitable; it is refreshing. I admire your enthusiasm Drisos, but please check with the group before giving permission to link our forum to any other sites. The original name of our forum was Chushingura: Hidden Fortress. There are reasons why I've never advertised the site outside of our signatures, and for the time being I would like to maintain that discretion. This is nothing personal against ShambleS or his site--you know we are friends. I will explain this further in a discussion in the Officer's area if you wish.

Just A Girl
12-03-2005, 21:08
I take it from that That i should remove your link.
:P

Shaka_Khan
12-03-2005, 23:27
Cool forum. You get to discuss tactics and other fun stuff. Would be great if I could join in the forum. It's good to see a Shogun forum still going.

Togakure
12-04-2005, 00:13
Our forum is a relic of the past really, but we still have members that stop in, and some post regularly. The 47s have turned out to be good friends above and beyond the game, which is cool.

Anyone is welcome to participate in the public forums. Only a couple are reserved for 47Ronin members. 47RoninDrisos has honored us by putting together a nice guide for playing STW-MI/WE online, which is in the Ashigaru Dojo.

How about this compromise ShambleS: Would you be willing to list Drisos' MP guide as a resource and provide a link directly to it, specifically, from your site? I would prefer this over a link to the Chushingura 47 Ronin main page.

When I finished building Chushingura, it was not advertised to any great degree, other than the link in my signature here and on my ezBoard account. One or two other members--Drisos being one of them--have since included a link to it in their signatures here and/or on ezboard accounts. I think this is enough. It's kind of like some dojos being hole-in-the-walls that nobody knows about unless referred by someone on the inside. There's something cool about being virtually unknown, particularly when someone does find us and is pleasantly surprised. Its a different approach than announcing "Hey, look at our cool new forum! Please come!!" Different strokes for different folks, etc.

Mystic
12-04-2005, 02:09
I Would Put My Site Up But It Would Be Pointless With How Many Actually Play Stw Anymore ... We Cant Even Get 8! For A Tournament ... Ok Im Not Going ot Babble Anymore Sorry ~:)
Until Next Time:bow:

Trajanus
12-04-2005, 10:04
Gah! I'm having problems accessing your site ShambleS, is it down at the moment?

Just A Girl
12-04-2005, 12:43
Hello trajan,
No the site is not down.

And thats Ok toga, Just Trynna compile a list of the community.
i will leave the 47 unlisted.

Drisos
12-05-2005, 15:15
Things are not very good in stw mp indeed... come back, HoH Mystic!! ~:)

Trajanus
12-07-2005, 08:40
for some reason when I click the link in ur sig. it "cannot find server" is that link correct?

Just A Girl
12-07-2005, 15:19
for some reason when I click the link in ur sig. it "cannot find server" is that link correct?

it works ok for me...
i dunno. it should open ok

Togakure
12-07-2005, 17:21
Shaka Khan, it was rude of me not to directly acknowledge the compliment you paid us--you are welcome to come and participate at Chushingura any time you'd like. Thank you for your kind words.

IIRC, you and I had a game or two just before I went offline, and we had a nice conversation in which you mentioned you play M:TW also (though I've forgotten the name you use in VI-MP). Anyway, feel free to stop by and join in if you want.

Just A Girl
12-08-2005, 08:31
Ok Ive just finished being a script kiddy for the day.
Web page is now Heavy on the Javascripts.
no more right click.
And some status bar text.
Ive encrypted all the html's So if you do get to view source there gonna be a bugger to read from now on.

the links in the download section have been made to open in the same window and download paths have now been changed,

Hopefully this will allow my bandwidth to remain at an acceptable usage level.

Thnx.

Trajanus
12-12-2005, 08:59
How is the calendar coming along?

Just A Girl
12-12-2005, 11:58
The calandar Is 100% working,
Its the bit that lets people add data that isnt :P

So will be a while

Trajanus
12-12-2005, 13:17
cool. Stick with it mate it'll be a godsend to the shoggy revival group.