PDA

View Full Version : Minimod AI Blitzkrieg for Vlad Mod (Rome 1.2)

repman
12-02-2005, 16:02
Minimod AI Blitzkrieg for Vlad Mod (Rome 1.2)
Here is my latest version of my minimod vlad_repman_v20 for the latest Vlad Mod (Rome 1.2). It was inspired mainly by LT1956 SPQR mod, this means for a more battleoriented campaign style and give the AI the best help (general stars and formations) to fight better battles and better expansion. I have played it myself mostly with roman factions, so its not big tested for other factions. I'm not a real modder, I'm just sneaking around what are new developments in other mods and what can be interesting for vlads mod, without to much technical handling. It's more copy and paste

Play: the provincial campaign mundus magnus v2
Recommended Level: H/M

for Details:
1. zero recruitement time: in file export_descr_unit.txt set stat_cost=0
2. no diplomacy: -in file (magnus campaign folder ) descr_strat.txt delete all diplomats
at the end of this file you can see the alliances and you can change them
- in file export_descr_buildings.txt delete all diplomats
3. siege towers: now not inflammable: better chances for the ai in siege attack
4. player formations: now sinuhet special from SPQR mod
AI formations: sinuhet special from SPQR + included darth 8.0 part for siege, ambush and bridge battles
-> best of both
5. added landbridges in mundus magnus: africa-sicilia, sicilia-italy,italy-greece,bosperus, gibraltar
-->you have to delete the map.rwm file and restart the campaign:mundus magnus
6. included the high command star system for the generals from SPQR mod: imported into the original vlad file export_descr_character_traits.txt the spqr settings and adapted the file export_descr_VnVs_enums.txt
7. included the burning mod from archer: thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29
8. accelerated the population growth (file export_descr_buildings.txt depending on governor buildings)
9. deleted many walls of settlements(in file descr_strat.txt): less boring sieges, ai factions are expanding more aggressivly, less problems with save/load bug. AI can build walls only if settlements become cities (file export_descr_buildings.txt)
10. included skymod 1.32 (Archer) and the realistic tree mod (OrrieBoi)

Here are always the changes of the latest version
version repman_v20
- included skymod 1.32 (Archer) and the realistic tree mod (OrrieBoi)
- fixed a big random ctd bug in the mundus magnus campaign

install rome, patch 1.2, vlad mod, vlad patch, the last repman_v20 file
save all your old files before importing

have fun
thanks to darth, vlad, lt1956, sinuhet, archer, chaotica, OrrieBoi for their great mods

Thread + Download: (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38472)