PDA

View Full Version : Medieval warfare:Total war for Rome

king of the greeks
12-06-2005, 07:18
Hi i am crateing this mod but need some people to help me.The thing is i have no more skinning or moddeling programs to try and there to expensive so i need someone to do the new units and i need a scripter and you know all the people needed to make a Mod but since i cant do much ill research history so we can create the mod.Sound good or will people turn me down AGAIN?

Geoffrey S
12-06-2005, 16:20
Whoa. Deja vu. (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=57615)

king of the greeks
12-06-2005, 18:05
OOOOOOOOOOOOK.Um any one gonna help me please.This will be a fun mod if we make it.In my next post ill give loads of detail.Factions the map ect.

king of the greeks
12-06-2005, 18:23
Here is full detail so far anyway.

FACTIONS
England
France
Saxons
Spanish
Holy Roman Empire
Egypt
Turks
Tutens(I think i spelled it wrong)

MAP
The map should be a little bigger.From north to south The very bottom of norway to north africa and west to east Ireland to Asia minor.

Ill research what type of soldiers they had then ill post them here.

king of the greeks
12-06-2005, 19:50
Ok this mod will take place A.D. 470 to 1095 or when the crusades start.Be the last of the Roman Empire and try to take action again or be the rading saxons and take England or be England and become the next great empire.In this mod there will be family members but in a diffrent way they wont just be a royal family but your faction leader could be king if your faction is England.Or be a warlord a lord or an emperer.Yep if i make this mod It maby will have this stuff so give me alot help that would be great.

Ok unit list for england and Saxons

Units ENGLAND
Foot soldiers
Long bowmen
Pikeman
Royal knights
Chivalry
Skirmishers
Trebuchet
Crossbowman
Heavy crossbowman

Other England units have not found name
Cannon holder with standing shield.

Units for Saxons
Crossbowman
Spearman raider
Heavy axeman
Two handed axeman
And more to come!

Ianofsmeg16
12-06-2005, 20:00
First thing to do, get your history right....the period known as "Medieval" was from around 1066 with the ascendancy of the feudal order. your timeframe (450 to 1095) is commonly referred to as the dark ages, and there are currently many mods tackling both periods, so check 'em out, get some good ideas coming, maybe try your hand at some map work, then show everyone what you can do..maybe then people will pay more attention to your mod ideas.

hope i helped :)

king of the greeks
12-06-2005, 20:39
Thanks for the advice but i cant map thats why i am doin the history and what they had back then but ya i meant the dark ages iv read though the dark ages was also the middle agesor the start of it.Ispent many hours researching this so please go easy on me.

king of the greeks
12-07-2005, 07:25
This mod has been cancelled no one will ever join my mods even if I am helping with important parts like history.Oh well i wish there where mod request threads or something.

Epistolary Richard
12-07-2005, 08:39
Fair enough. Closed.