PDA

View Full Version : New Player In Town

Shin-GaiJin
12-28-2005, 16:49
We have a new online player to join the ranks,hes still a junior member here at the forums so Im not sure on his posting abilities here.His name is
Arcade81 and although a long time SP STW player,hes new to the MP game.After playing a few games with him I can say that hes a good guy and is up for games if any of us can come along and play?
Ill be in the game foyer probably 6pm GMT onwards today Im pretty sure Arcade will be there too,I do hope some of you can come along and join us!

ShinGaiJin

Just A Girl
12-28-2005, 17:25
Great Glad to see new Players.
Id love to come join you guys...
So what il say is....

Depending on family matters,
I think i should be able to turn up for a game or 2.
My daughter is visiting...
And Im here having a smoke in my room as she plays with her cousins, so wont be staying here long right now.
I also need to take her home in a hour or so,
so I May be able to be online about 6pm gmt.

Unfortunatly I make no promises.
:bow:

Shaka_Khan
12-29-2005, 04:41
I might be here at 7:00 am GMT or 8:00 am GMT.

Drisos
01-02-2006, 10:51
Hooray, hooray!

*Walks towards entrance hall ...

arcade81
01-07-2006, 15:18
Domo arigato gozaimasu !!

Im here, hello and thanks to Shin-Gaijin for my introduction AND for my first MP games !! He was very patient and a good sportsman. (didn't gloat about winning and was eager to offer advice and post battle reports.)

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the community here !!

Drisos
01-07-2006, 16:15
Welcome arcade81!! :bow: :bow: May honour and glory be at your side on the battlefield. :yes:

Currently I'm having difficulties with my new copmuter.. but I used to play fairly often. As soon as I fix this stuff count me in for some games! ~:)

I'm glad to see a new player here.. though the community is still very small. I hope you will be a true diehard and stay with the game even when it seems hopeless. :bow:

Shin-GaiJin
01-07-2006, 16:32
Hello Arcade! Good to see you here mate.
Its been a little quiet over the christmas period but things will pick up soon.
Im going to post in the 'Im in the foyer now' topic with regard to this evening,Ill see you then

Mata Ne

ShinGaiJin

Trajanus
01-14-2006, 07:50
Welcome to the family Arcade81! Hope to get some games against you soon. :)

Just A Girl
01-14-2006, 14:23
Trajan!

Where have you been??
I see "nips" come online But you dont seem to any more

Do you have pc problems???

Any way.
good to see your still alive

:bow:

arcade81
01-15-2006, 20:21
Welcome to the family Arcade81! Hope to get some games against you soon. :)

I look forward to an honourable meeting on the battlefield. :bow:

Drisos
01-18-2006, 14:15
Trajan! Where have you been??

China ~D he moved there and will be getting ready for some stw mp soon! :yes:

Trajanus
01-19-2006, 09:01
Sorry have been busy with the new business is lots of work.

I have had a slight snag... Amazon.com wont deliver to China (damn them) so I'm guessing Amazon.co.uk wont either.

ShambleS need your help if possible. Can you buy and send me a copy of STW/WE. I can sort out the payment of course but its the only way I can get it delivered.

Also new internet connection at home is being installed very soon! Yay!

Drisos
01-19-2006, 16:45
ShambleS need your help if possible. Can you buy and send me a copy of STW/WE. I can sort out the payment of course but its the only way I can get it delivered.

Cool! stw mp mail... :laugh4: I have seen words written by the big boss Tosa sometime..:yes: ~:)