PDA

View Full Version : Texture problem

magnummagus357
12-31-2005, 01:23
This may be an issue with my graphics card (it's a moderately older radeon), but when I start a campaign, there is blank white space where certain textures should be (the mouse, text, buttons, water is replaced with desert).

I had no issue like this with vanilla RTW and I followed the instructions to the letter (fresh install, 1.2 patch, deleted the one file in the base folder, installed mod). Is there any way that this isn't a graphics card problem? I mean, vanilla RTW worked perfectly on this machine, so this mod should too.

Simetrical
01-01-2006, 07:59
I don't know, I'm afraid. Try asking over in the general-purpose technical help forum here.

pezhetairoi
01-01-2006, 12:07
it's probably a graphics card problem. I get this sometimes when the computer just goes mad and flickers around, and the display changes before my very eyes, such that water becomes desert. Usually it hangs once the water becomes desert. Apocalypse, it is.

magnummagus357
01-02-2006, 00:27
I updated drivers and everything, no effect, though the problems are random; sometimes there will be really glitchy graphics so that I can't see anything, and I get a total crash (BSoD).