PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Spy Success!!

O_Stratigos
01-01-2006, 10:45
:2thumbsup: My CTD:Makedonia 252.2 is fixed!
I enabled PerfectSpy (I can't even believe I've managed to do something like this!!) set it on "roman_julii" and moved troops around, lifted a siege (Tyrus?) and then clicked for the next turn and got CTD.
Just before the CTD though, I noticed that the AI had set troops to move beyond the "one turn distance" and when I clicked for the next turn and a troop moved forward I had CTD.
Next restart I completed most of the troops movements, missed one and had again CTD.
Next restart I made sure that NO troops had any movements left and SUCCESS!! I am now at year 251.3 and counting.. happy days are here again!!:laugh4:
After I removed from EBBS_SCRIPT.txt the lines
"console_command toggle_perfect_spy
console_command control roman_julii"
and restarted the game I was still Arche Seleukeia, so I quitted the game went back to the file and inserted
"console_command toggle_perfect_spy
console_command control macedon"
restarted and everything works fine! I don’t know if I should remove the lines or not..please advise..:wall:

O Stratigos :bow:

Chester
01-01-2006, 16:40
This is a major recurring problem with many CTD's. Army movements by the AI have been the cause of almost all my game crashes.

Using Perfect spy, I was able to pin point army marches as the crashing source.

LorDBulA
01-01-2006, 22:40
Afther you switched back to your original faction its best to disable those commands.

Divinus Arma
01-02-2006, 00:07
O STRATIGOS:

Was the AI army movement that caused your CTD a captain or family member?

O_Stratigos
01-02-2006, 01:54
Was the AI army movement that caused your CTD a captain or family member?

I am about 90% sure that it was a family member hidden between 4-5 Pahlava troops near their capital. If it's really important I can do it all over again (:sweatdrop: ) and find out..

I remember seeing somewhere a thread about balancing problems but I can't find it -it's total chaos, how do you guys keep up with it? :dizzy: :laugh4: - so I am reporting it here..
Fighting against Getai I've noticed that 40-50 even 60% of the units in their armies are cavalry, the vast majority been Komatai Hippeis, I am sure is not supposed to be like that..

Divinus Arma
01-02-2006, 05:57
I am about 90% sure that it was a family member hidden between 4-5 Pahlava troops near their capital. If it's really important I can do it all over again (:sweatdrop: ) and find out..

I remember seeing somewhere a thread about balancing problems but I can't find it -it's total chaos, how do you guys keep up with it? :dizzy: :laugh4: - so I am reporting it here..
Fighting against Getai I've noticed that 40-50 even 60% of the units in their armies are cavalry, the vast majority been Komatai Hippeis, I am sure is not supposed to be like that..

Yah, it's very important. If it is a FM, then we can do something about it. If it is both captains and FMs, or just captains, then we have to do a little more work.

If you can figure this one out, it would be a huge help to us.

Thanks

The Div

O_Stratigos
01-03-2006, 05:33
I enabled Perfect Spy for Arche Seleukeia and confirmed that was indeed a FM namely HRH Kalimedes Demetriados Metrophanes that caused the CTD -repeated thee times- although he was actually between Zadrakota and Asaak at the time...
Now, on my original report about the CTD:Makedonia the CTD always happened on a troop movement near Antiocheia ( the troop is not there anymore when I enable Perfect Spy) and that got me thinking ~:idea:
So I restarted the game, reloaded 252.2 and this time I completed all moves exept three Captains, namely C. Metrophanes (no relation to HRH..lol) C. Keraias and C. Mahlos, saved the game as 252.2a and then completed the moves of two of the Captains, leaving just C. Metrophanes, click-turn, he completes the move; CTD! Repeated three times. Did the same thing with the other two Captains –repeated three times each- and had CTD every time.

It looks to me that it’s not any particular Captain or FM on the move that causes the CTD but rather whoever is last to do so. This cannot be confirmed, I believe, unless is tried on every single Seleukid army that's on the move, but I’ll (happily!) leave the conclusions to you… :2thumbsup:

Of course if you really need that confirmation ( ~:eek: :fainting: ) I'm more than happy to oblige ~D

QwertyMIDX
01-03-2006, 08:39
The more precisely you can pinpoint this the better off we are. Having captains cause CTD's is odd as they don't get traits nor can they hire mercs...in fact I can't really thing of anything they could do outside of a city without getting into a battle that would cause a CTD.

O_Stratigos
01-03-2006, 10:05
The more precisely you can pinpoint this the better off we are. Having captains cause CTD's is odd as they don't get traits nor can they hire mercs...in fact I can't really thing of anything they could do outside of a city without getting into a battle that would cause a CTD.

Sorry, but most of what you say is Chinese to me...~:eek: I can tell you this about the three Captains;

C Metrophanes is enroute to Hierosolyma going NE
C Kerraios is going West away from Susa
C Mahlos is going East towards Susa

If you can tell me exactly what should I do and how do I go about precisely pinpointing the cause it will be great, because I'm sorry but I'm a total novice about such things.. :embarassed: :stupido2: :wall:
I can follow precise instructions though and I'd love to help! :book: :2thumbsup: ~D

Divinus Arma
01-03-2006, 19:43
I can follow precise instructions though and I'd love to help! :book: :2thumbsup: ~D

First of all, thank you for your help so far. Your contributions are exactly why we have an open beta! Who knows, you may be on to the single biggest source for current CTDs!:2thumbsup:

Okay, in regards to what exactly should be done:

Have you read the playtester guide? Specifically, the portion on bracketing?

You have already narrowed it down quite a bit. Let's see how close you can get.

Do we know if it is any captain or is it a specific captain? What are the exact and precise conditions needed to create the CTD?

BY changing things around through bracketing, we can nail this sucker.

Again: Great job so far O Stratigos. If you can nail this sucker down and we can solve a huge problem, you might just be given the EB Bug Killer award. :2thumbsup:

Post again if you have questions.

O_Stratigos
01-04-2006, 14:05
Have you read the playtester guide? Specifically, the portion on bracketing?

Thank you for you kind words :bow: ~:)

I've just re-read it and it talks -broadly speaking- about changing things around to see what happens. I did all these and posted about them in my original report "CTD: Makedonia", but this time around I was using Perfect Spy so I'm not sure what do you mean..

You have already narrowed it down quite a bit. Let's see how close you can get.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how I'm supposed to go about doing that..

Do we know if it is any captain or is it a specific captain?

As I posted earlier, I just picked at random trhee Captains that were "on the move" and all three caused CTD.
I can check with all of them and see if anyone of them does not cause CTD if you want or check something else that you think needs cheking.

What are the exact and precise conditions needed to create the CTD?

Again, as I posted earlier, Captains or FM's that had movements beyond the one turn that were arranged previously by the AI and they were now completing...that is of course as far as I can tell..

I'm sorry to be a pain, but if you guys tell me exactly what to check or what you want me to do, that will make it much easier for us all ~:thumb: just keep in mind that when it comes to --> :computer:.. me -->:stupido: :tomato: ~D

Divinus Arma
01-06-2006, 16:27
Again, as I posted earlier, Captains or FM's that had movements beyond the one turn that were arranged previously by the AI and they were now completing...that is of course as far as I can tell..

So, EVERY time you move a captain or FM beyond the one turn range you get a CTD?

hmmmm....

galathas
01-07-2006, 00:42
i experienced the same thing i think. i was playing my casse campaign and had a CTD during the seleukia turn. Did that stuff with the EBBS file.

okay i already wrote this reply and my internet crashed so i will keep it short this time.

CTD
moved all armies with movement orders for more than one turn until they had no more movement points or into enemy contact (cant move either)
CTD

next try
CTD
move all armies outside of cities and the fleet
CTD

next try
CTD
moved all armies outside of cities and disbanded the fleet which contained another army so i moved that one too
NO CTD

next try
CTD
disbanded only the fleet and moved the army on it
CTD

If i can help further please tell me.

O_Stratigos
01-07-2006, 00:46
So, EVERY time you move a captain or FM beyond the one turn range you get a CTD? hmmmm....

Not exactly...

Captains or FM's that had movements beyond the one turn that were arranged previously by the AI and they were now completing

If I "manually" complete all the movements that were arranged previously by the AI then there is no CTD, but anytime I leave a Captain or FM with a move, when I click for next turn as soon as the move is completed then I always get CTD.

Divinus Arma
01-07-2006, 01:16
Hmmm. Good info. I will pass this along to the powers that be. Very very strange. What opens if there are two turns of movements left? (into the blue or yellow) I assume the same.

What happens if only one captain has extra movement scheduled? The same I assume.

Let me know if I am wrong.

Good work O Stratigos!

And thanks galathas.

I think we are hitting the cause of serious issues with this sucker.

edit: O Stratigos and galathas: What season is it for the AI?

O_Stratigos
01-07-2006, 07:28
What happens if only one captain has extra movement scheduled? The same I assume. Let me know if I am wrong.

I've already posted this

So I restarted the game, reloaded 252.2 and this time I completed all moves exept three Captains, namely C. Metrophanes (no relation to HRH..lol) C. Keraias and C. Mahlos, saved the game as 252.2a and then completed the moves of two of the Captains, leaving just C. Metrophanes, click-turn, he completes the move; CTD! Repeated three times. Did the same thing with the other two Captains –repeated three times each- and had CTD every time.

What season is it for the AI?

I’m not sure but I can check it out if you like..

About the season though, I believe it might be an important question.

My Makedonian CTD happened at year 252.2 (2=second turn) and since I couldn’t go past it at the time, I started a campaign as Karthadastim and reported this:

CTD: Karthadastim
I have the CTD in the year 261.2 on Ptolemaioi, repeat five times. Save has been sent.

A curious observation; in my CTD:Makedonia report I had CTD's in the years 256.2 and 252.2 and now on Karthadastim I have the following:
272.2 Message: Ceasefire between Roma and Yuezhi(!?)
263.2 CTD fixed after third try
261.2 Current CTD

Maybe just five samples are not much, but it might be a good idea if we keep an eye out for any strange things happening on the second turn of every year..

After I passed the Makedonian CTD I had more "strange" things happening and ALL of them on the second turn. I save every turn at the beginning as i.e. 265.1, .2, .3, .4 then 264.1 etc and I record every strange thing that happens, for example I got a message at 250.2 that Bactria and the Romans are allies so just out of curiosity I went and checked and then double checked and indeed there was no Roman ambassador anywhere near a Bactrian city or army nor was there any Bactrian ambassador near any Roman city or army.. Year 248.2 non reproducible CTD, 247.2 same, 246.2 the 14 AD bug, 238.2 CTD fixed on second try.

What might be happening is this; in the original RTW there are just two icons for the seasons, summer icon- winter icon, with EB implementing four seasons the icons appear like this: summer, summer, summer, winter, which implies that EB have inserted the two extra seasons in between the original two, presumably using script. So if there is a bug or something in the script for the second turn when a winter icon is normally expected but a summer icon appears instead, maybe this might be the cause of some bugs, CTD’s or whatever.

I think that anyone reporting a bug or CTD should include -along with the year- the precise turn that it has happened and even if the second-turn-bug-theory comes to nothing at least one possibility is eliminated.

MeroFromVero
01-07-2006, 08:52
So if there is a bug or something in the script for the second turn when a winter icon is normally expected but a summer icon appears instead, maybe this might be the cause of some bugs, CTD’s or whatever.

I've only had one persistent CTD bug, posted here (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showpost.php?p=729647&postcount=10). It also involved army movement (though it was caused by two armies merging, not multiple turn movement), and it also happened during the summer. Curious.

galathas
01-07-2006, 09:37
The seleukia CTD is also summer, 224.2 Seleukia AI is really waisting its FMs i had to scroll the family tree 3 pages to the right and one page down to find the leader and most of the guys were dead.:laugh4:

here is two more tries of mine (as far as i dont say otherwise i am only talking about armies outside of cities)

CTD
moved only all captains including the army on the fleet.
did not move any FMs and did not move fleet
NO CTD

next try

CTD
only moved FMs
did not move caps or fleet or army on the fleet
CTD

oh and i counted 3 FMs and 10 caps (including the one on the fleet) 1 fleet
This is a pain without this BI function where you can find your armies. I could try moving one cap at a time but i already moved all armies and forgot the army on the fleet and got a CTD. But after i moved that last army i had NO CTD. But if you want i will try that too. But not without being told to.:no:

galathas
01-07-2006, 09:47
Sorry had forgotten your question in my last post.

CTD
moved 9 of 10 caps until they had no movement points
moved one cap with orders for one extra turn
CTD

CTD
moved all caps except for one
CTD

CTD
9 of 10 caps until no MPs
1 caps with orders for 2 extra turns
CTD

Divinus Arma
01-07-2006, 10:07
You can find all armies in a list by right clicking your "armies" tab. Same with cities. Same with agents. Makes it easier.

edit: Wow. Great work on those CTDs. You are ally are a patient SoB! Terrific work!

Are these happening in the summer?

galathas
01-07-2006, 10:40
All of this happend under the hot baking summer sun of seleukia.

khelvan
01-08-2006, 01:06
Try not moving anyone at all or making any changes but for turning off the movement-oriented traits for the turn. I want to see if this helps at all.

O_Stratigos
01-08-2006, 03:05
Try not moving anyone at all or making any changes but for turning off the movement-oriented traits for the turn. I want to see if this helps at all.

Ouch... could someone please "translate" this for me? :embarassed: :wall: :help:

NightStar
01-08-2006, 07:55
Lucky I read this thread before starting my Pontos game. I have a very similar recurring CTD that happens the year 256 during summer, in A. Seleukia's turn. I toggled FOW and saw it happened to a captain moving near Palmyra.

If someone could point me to where I can use the perfect spy and change factions I will do my best to pinpoint the bug (and keep playing my campaign :cheerleader: )

I wish I hadn't saved over the savegame I had with Sweboz which had a recurring CTD so I could check if it was A. Seleukia that produced it.

Edit: Found how to use Perfect spy, wasn't there when I first read about weeding out bugs

NightStar
01-08-2006, 08:54
Oh boy this is going to take more time than I thought.

I stopped every movement path that the A.I had set for A. Seleukia but still it pulled a CTD on me, now I have to check building queues and etc. :dizzy2:

Edit: I managed to get past the CTD with A. Seleukia by stopping the movement paths of two captains who had movement for this turn and the next. But ALSO I lowered taxes for number of cities who were in the red, that way I managed to get past the CTD. So the CTD could also have been caused by revolting cities. But there my luck ran out as I encountered a CTD with KH the same turn.

So back to rinse and repeat.

Malrubius
01-08-2006, 12:47

For those who want to go hard-core in your testing, check the instructions I posted here for fixing the Desert Warrior bug and turning off movement restrictions/forced marching:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1029114&postcount=11

O_Stratigos
01-08-2006, 14:20
For those who want to go hard-core in your testing, check the instructions I posted here for fixing the Desert Warrior bug and turning off movement restrictions/forced marching:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1029114&postcount=11

Ok.. I'm not sure that I understood correctly, so I'll just post here exactly what I did.

For #1: I inserted ; in front of every line
For #2: I inserted ';' in front of every line
For #3 I replaced all "Condition AridRegion" with "Condition Trait AridRegion", but then I had a problem..
Despite over a dozen tries –Ctrl+F- I couldn't find "and AridRegion" so I just used Ctrl+H- find and replace- it took me to the top of the file but no "I can't find" message- then I saved and closed everything.

Next I started EB, loaded my 252.2 CTD save, clicked-turn and got CTD.

Please let me know if this is what I was supposed to do and also whether I should replace the changed e_d_c_t.t file with the (saved) original.

Malrubius
01-08-2006, 14:52
Ok.. I'm not sure that I understood correctly, so I'll just post here exactly what I did.

For #1: I inserted ; in front of every line
For #2: I inserted ';' in front of every line

I'm hoping your lines look like this now:

;------------------------------------------
;Trigger forced_marching_flag_set
; WhenToTest CharacterTurnEnd

and not this?

';'Trigger forced_marching_flag_set
';' WhenToTest CharacterTurnEnd

:dizzy2: The first is good, the second is bad. Comment by inserting ; at the front of the line. That will be the same all through the edct file.

For #3 I replaced all "Condition AridRegion" with "Condition Trait AridRegion", but then I had a problem..
Despite over a dozen tries –Ctrl+F- I couldn't find "and AridRegion" so I just used Ctrl+H- find and replace- it took me to the top of the file but no "I can't find" message- then I saved and closed everything.

That means there's no "and AridRegion". Ok, that's fine, then. I just wanted to make sure I covered all the bases.

Next I started EB, loaded my 252.2 CTD save, clicked-turn and got CTD.

This was a savegame that already had an impassable CTD? Can you load up the 252.1 save and do whatever you did to get to the 252.2 CTD? See if you're still getting the CTD?

Your new edct will be less buggy than the old one (with the Desert Warrior fix), so you might as well keep it and use it in your campaigns. See if commenting out the winter/summer campaigning restrictions means you have less CTDs when you play, maybe.

galathas
01-08-2006, 15:31
I am confused to say the least.
ok i will try to explain.

I did what you said and put a ; in front of the lines you posted. Triple checked so it should be right. I loaded the game at the start of the turn where seleuckia gets the CTD.

This is what i had found out so far (and i have reproduced this a couple of times)

- only by moving the 9 caps outside of town and the one on a fleet i got NO CTD

- i tried quite a few other things and always got CTD except if i moved ALL armies outside (caps and FMS)

Ok so now i do what you posted. Iget a CTD when not moving any armies sort of like i expected since this had always been the case.

So i thought i ll try the same thing i always do moving all 10 caps but suddenly i still get a CTD, and i still get it when i move ALL outside armies.

Here comes the weird part: to double check with my previous tries i replaced the modified file with the backup (yes i checked the file itself to see if it was the backup and not already modified) I load the savegame where i have already moved all caps. With this savegame i reproduced a few times the NO CTD workaroudthing. Now i get a CTD. So i reloaded the savegame at the start of the turn and moved the caps the way i did but i still get the CTD.
I dont know what happend and i dont know if this is helping or only confusing but it is really weird. I am gald that somehow it worked a few times because i am still playing the casse campaign this bug could have ruined. Tell me what to do and i ll try it. And again thans for this mod:2thumbsup:

NightStar
01-08-2006, 23:00
Oh well...I might as well spend a couple of hours tonight beta testing so I´ll give it a try....

O_Stratigos
01-09-2006, 01:16
I'm hoping your lines look like this now:

;Trigger forced_marching_flag_set
; WhenToTest CharacterTurnEnd

and not this?

';'Trigger forced_marching_flag_set
';' WhenToTest CharacterTurnEnd

Yes I did have ';' instead of just ; :embarassed: :stupido2: ..I fixed it, so on with the task! :coffeenews: ~:smoking:

I loaded 252.2 wrote down everything then loaded 251.1 and duplicated everything, click-turn got to 252.2 fine, click-turn CTD..
It looks that is indeed the AI’s prearranged moves that cause the CTD.

I have a weird problem though.. last Saturday I d/l two saves that sounded quite strange just to have a look-I won't be doing that again anytime soon..lol- one by Dayve in an SPR campaign and the other about Armenia, not sure by who.. I placed the saves in my saves file, tried to start the game and at the first splash screen and just before the loading bar appears I had CTD!
After removing the two saves (corrupted?) and trying to start the game for over two hours I gave up, uninstalled-reinstalled bla bla.. everything good.
I always play with minimal_ui= false, but after the new installation I have in my battles minimal ui even though I went and made it =true closed the file then opened again and made it =false at least four times!!

Please help me get my max ui back!! :sad: :help:

NightStar
01-09-2006, 09:18
Happened the same with me, I changed the traits and still got a CTD. I wonder what happens if I start a new game with those traits disabled.

So far in my Pontus campaign it seems that A. Seleukia causes the most CTDs and the only other faction that has caused a CTD is KH. I think also that revolts or cities in the red could cause CTD's but I have yet to confirm that. And I have to pay more attention if the CTD's during the A.I turn only happen during the summer.....eh...my Pontus campaign became rather exciting so I forgot to pay attention to that :blush: :wall:

O_Stratigos
01-09-2006, 12:47
I had another blocking CTD in my Makedonian campaign; it happened again during A. Seleukeia's move, again it was AI's prearranged troop movements that caused it and it was again in the summer, 230.2 to be exact. :sad3:

I got past it by using Perfect Spy, after three unsuccessful attempts to do so by changing and moving things around. Traits remain changed, save available if needed. ~:cheers:

O_Stratigos
01-10-2006, 12:45
After I’ve past the 230.2 Makedonian CTD and continued playing, I remembered this

Yah, it's very important. If it is a FM, then we can do something about it. If it is both captains and FMs, or just captains, then we have to do a little more work. and that reminded me of something else.. When I took over A. Seleukeia with Perfect Spy and completed all the prearranged moves by the AI, I also completed a move for a Seleukeian fleet in the Persian Gulf. So I enabled Perfect Spy again and I completed all the moves except for the fleet- no troops onboard- click-turn CTD!

I repeated it three times with the same result...sorry.. :sad3:

Malrubius
01-10-2006, 13:13
After I’ve past the 230.2 Makedonian CTD and continued playing, I remembered this

and that reminded me of something else.. When I took over A. Seleukeia with Perfect Spy and completed all the prearranged moves by the AI, I also completed a move for a Seleukeian fleet in the Persian Gulf. So I enabled Perfect Spy again and I completed all the moves except for the fleet- no troops onboard- click-turn CTD!

I repeated it three times with the same result...sorry.. :sad3:

Was the fleet commanded by an admiral with command stars or any other traits? Or just a blank-slate admiral?

Thanks!

O_Stratigos
01-11-2006, 02:12
Was the fleet commanded by an admiral with command stars or any other traits? Or just a blank-slate admiral?

Thanks!

Admiral Ardys, blank-slate, fleet of a Pentere and two Kerkuroi near the port of Karmana.

Also got another CTD; at 226.2 and again on A. Seleukeia's turn, fixed by moving things around and not running the script.
WTH is wrong with bloody Arche Seleukeia!?!? :furious3: :inquisitive:

MeroFromVero
01-11-2006, 04:13
WTH is wrong with bloody Arche Seleukeia!?!? :furious3: :inquisitive:

Theory: Seleukia has a lot more stuff than other factions, and thus has a lot more stuff that can break/malfunction.

NightStar
01-11-2006, 10:53
Yeah...but why summer :dizzy2:

No I had found out as well that A. Seleuka holds most terratories and also that the CTD's get more frequent the longer one plays 'cause then the A.I faction have grabbed more land, more chance for ....bugs :inquisitive:

O_Stratigos
01-12-2006, 12:37
Yeah...but why summer :dizzy2:

No I had found out as well that A. Seleuka holds most terratories and also that the CTD's get more frequent the longer one plays 'cause then the A.I faction have grabbed more land, more chance for ....bugs :inquisitive:

Probably true at the beginning, now the big monster is Karthadastim with the Ptolemaioi close second and A. Seleukeia is a protectorate of the Ptolemaioi.. I hate them..:skull:

I had two more CTD's at 226.2 and 221.2 again on A. Seleukeia.. have I mentioned how much I HATE THEM?!? :furious3: ~:angry: :gah2:

O_Stratigos
01-14-2006, 07:38
CTD: Makedonia 216.2 (at last, a non A.Seleukeia one!) as soon as I click-turn I get CTD; it took six tries, I went back season by season to 217.2 lifted siege from Kallatis –I've taken the city on that turn- and managed to pass it . :juggle2:

Possible reason for CTD; the taking of Kallatis. :shrug:

PS: Hmmm.. no many CTD reports.. I wonder if this is this a good sign or not... :inquisitive:

NightStar
01-14-2006, 11:26
I have started to hate A. Seleukia as well......most of the CTD's I get are related to them....and I dread each summer

O_Stratigos
01-15-2006, 05:17
CTD: Makedonia 203.2 on Ptolemaioi caused by army movements. Fixed using Perfect Spy.:balloon2:

Theory: Seleukia has a lot more stuff than other factions, and thus has a lot more stuff that can break/malfunction.

Maybe it has something to do with it, given that now the Ptolemaioi are the bigest faction.. :shrug: ~:cheers:

nazgool
01-16-2006, 14:55
I'm sorry but i dont know how to use Perfect spy .I have this same CTD. Where i find something to help me with this problem. Sorry for offtopic and my english ;)

Jebus
01-17-2006, 00:40
I know this is pretty silly - but I'd like to report that I am not having any CTD's anymore. In my current roman campaign, I haven't had any crash since about 220-or-so BC, and I'm now at 130 BC.
And this is rather odd, since I had numerous crashes in the early stages of the game, and the armies of the remaining AI factions (Seleucids, Armenians and Baktrians) are only getting larger and larger, and their troop movements are only getting more and more numerous. I'm guessing the Seleucids have about twenty full-stack armies in Asia Minor alone, yet there hasn't been a crash for *ages*.

You never know, this MIGHT help.

O_Stratigos
01-17-2006, 02:15
I'm taking a break from my Makedonian campaign for a while, just too many CTD's and although I manage to go past them using Perfect Spy, I also wanted to check out another faction as well.. :juggle2:

I've started a new SPR campaign and I am delighted to report that I've reached the year 239 BC without a single CTD!! Life’s good! :2thumbsup:

What seems certain though is that the mod behaves different depending the PC and the faction, but as to what this might indicate- if anything- I have not the faintest…:shrug:

I'm sorry but i dont know how to use Perfect spy .I have this same CTD. Where i find something to help me with this problem. Sorry for offtopic and my english ;)

Have a look here https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=58618 and if you need any help just post or PM me ~:cheers:

nazgool
01-17-2006, 12:56
O_Stratigos thx for help. It works:jumping: