PDA

View Full Version : Pantodapoi problem

pezhetairoi
01-01-2006, 12:00
I was playing as the Romani, and I realised during my assault on Messana that the rebel pantodapoi infantry units guarding the city were not holding spears. I mean, their arms were positioned as if they were holding spears, but there was nothing in their hands. They go through all the motions of combat etc, but the spear model is missing from them...:juggle2:

Simmons
01-01-2006, 13:51
Actually I've noticed half their shield is missing when viewed from behind at least the Ptolemaioi skin has the problem.

Ludens
01-01-2006, 14:53
Actually I've noticed half their shield is missing when viewed from behind at least the Ptolemaioi skin has the problem.
The rebel Pantodapoi have the same problem as well.

Teleklos Archelaou
01-01-2006, 17:11
I was playing as the Romani, and I realised during my assault on Messana that the rebel pantodapoi infantry units guarding the city were not holding spears. I mean, their arms were positioned as if they were holding spears, but there was nothing adsfin their hands. They go through all the motions of combat etc, but the spear model is missing from them...:juggle2:This problem has been noted many many times pez. Look at the known issues list first posted by khelvan or the list kept by Sim now.