PDA

View Full Version : Another skip to 14AD bug.

Dayve
01-01-2006, 18:15
It's 246BC in my Roman campaign and when i hit end turn and it gets back to my turn, the game is lagging badly and it has skipped to 14AD... I've no idea what caused it but if you give me an email adress i will email the saved game file. (I've loaded the save game twice and it happens all the time)

Also if anybody knows a way around it, tell meh. :2thumbsup:

The_Mark
01-01-2006, 18:20
The bug is very well known, and more importantly, it's fixed. No need to report it. Just click on the end turn button until the game reverts back to normal, with or without scripts (remember to reload them afterwards). That's the way around it.

Dayve
01-01-2006, 20:16
Okidoki, will do. :2thumbsup:

Well i just clicked end turn and when it came back to my turn about 50 icons came down the side of the screen, all natural disasters, and it said i had failed my victory conditions... When i clicked to continue playing it CTD.

The_Mark
01-01-2006, 20:59
Mmm, that's one of the "regular" CTDs. ~:handball:

Dayve
01-01-2006, 22:02
I've done it now... What i did was end the turn where it had gone to 14AD but with the script turned off, then when the next turn started i got all the messages and the failed victory conditions message but when i clicked to continue playing it didn't CTD.. Then i reactivated the script and everything was back to normal date and all...