PDA

View Full Version : Shambles Server

Shin-GaiJin
01-02-2006, 17:00
Does anyone have the details to manually configure Shambles server,been messing around swapping my internet conection from router to modem to allow me to host games and for some reason its change back to the default EA server internet cfg!!!

Thanks

ShinGaiJin

Jochi Khan
01-02-2006, 17:25
Hi ShinGaiJin...

For ShambleS server

ChatserverIPAddress = ShogunTW.no-ip.info
ChatserverPort = 8793
NewsserverIPAddress = daphne.eagames.co.uk
NewsserverPort = 8797
ShogunTotalWarWebsite = www.totalwar.com

Good Luck m8 and Happy Hunting

Jochi

Shin-GaiJin
01-02-2006, 19:10
Thanks Jochi, happy new year to you and Orda, it would be good to see you both in the game foyer sometime:2thumbsup:

Many thanks

Shin GaiJin

Shin-GaiJin
01-02-2006, 19:39
Bah!!! Im going senile it seems.
Im posting this as a reference in case anyone encounters the problem.My internet cfg-when checked using notepad hadnt changed at all,every time I tried to log in I got the unknown user...have you registered at EA message so logged in under an alias and BINGO it worked and there in the Lobby list above my alias was ShinGaiJin:furious3: When I was messing with modem/router I must have disconnected instead of logging out....simple mistake and a simple cure but how annoying!!!

Hope this will help someone sometime...if so my embarasment will have been worth it.:laugh4:

ShinGaiJin

Drisos
01-02-2006, 20:44
Thanks Jochi, happy new year to you and Orda, it would be good to see you both in the game foyer sometime:2thumbsup:

I totally second that. happy new year everyone btw! :bow:

Jochi Khan
01-05-2006, 22:36
Happy New Year to you all.

Nice to see you around ShinGaiJin.

Jochi