PDA

View Full Version : Unannounced rebellion

Wishazu
01-03-2006, 03:51
Playing as Koinon Hellenon Sinope mysteriously became one of my cities. Im assuming it rebelled to me but there was no message to let me know.

Teleklos Archelaou
01-03-2006, 04:00
They have to be able to rebel to someone - this is who is set as the faction creator, which also sets the type of houses in the city (by culture) and the type of icon the city looks like on the strat map. For Sinope it's KH. So if they do rebel, they go to you. It's more accurate than going to someone else. They hated pontos at the start of our game. It's like you sent a general there and now are helping them try to keep pontos away. :grin:

Reenk Roink
01-03-2006, 04:07
They have to be able to rebel to someone - this is who is set as the faction creator, which also sets the type of houses in the city (by culture) and the type of icon the city looks like on the strat map. For Sinope it's KH. So if they do rebel, they go to you. It's more accurate than going to someone else. They hated pontos at the start of our game. It's like you sent a general there and now are helping them try to keep pontos away. :grin:

I love it when you guys do this ~:joker:

Hildico
01-03-2006, 19:31

That makes sense, but it would be nice to get a message when it happens- perhaps with Pontus vowing to visit retribution on you for interfering in their affairs- in a similar way to when you end up at war when Pontus attack the independant Sinope early in the game.

Teleklos Archelaou
01-04-2006, 03:08
I don't really know how the mechanisms for messages when cities rebel works. There should be a message I would think, but I don't really know.