PDA

View Full Version : My campaign as northern Greeks...

hellenes
01-04-2006, 20:56
Well after my Romani campaign stalmated into building up enough infrastructure to be able to launch expansions from my Italian/Sicilian base, I decided to start another campaign this time as the Northern Greek state of Makedonia...
At first I took a quite radical economic approach that can be labeled as the "debt blitz"...
Because my Companion cavalry is being fed only the finest chaviar and is drinking the most expensive champagne It drove me near 10k in debt but it was all worth it...
Turn one the usual even from vanilla RTW Sparta blitz, and since my Corinthian army was quite big I besieged Athens on the next turn using my Thessalian Army and the unit of Companions from Eubea...
Turn two the siege of Sparta wasnt necessary as the part from their army that was out of the city attacked my besieging army forcing to a defencive battle on my side, the usual corner map phalanx defence lead to a massacre of the Spartan army by the pursuing Companions.
Athens siege was even easier as I used plenty of sap points and the defending general died on my spear point...
Urgently seeing the Companions expensive lifestyle pushing me even deeper in debt my only choice was the blitz of Epirus...after two battles one with the crazy Pyrrus who was wandering alone without any troops and another with his headless army sealed the fate of the Molossian kingdom...
As the usual EB campaign this one also stalmated into battling the all spawning rebels and building infrastructure to afford an expansion...

Hellenes

PershsNhpios
11-03-2007, 05:35
Well... uh.. hmm.. ahem, ahhhhh..

Look, there isn't any really easy way to say this.. so.. well, I'll just say it.. ok?

'BUMP!', 'BUMPITTY BUMP BUMP!', 'BUMPTY BUMPLE BUMP BUMMITY BUMP!'

- Quote pantukki

Spoofa
11-03-2007, 18:27
why did you bump this.....?

PershsNhpios
11-03-2007, 23:22
Everybody else was doing it..

Leão magno
11-04-2007, 21:59
what do you mean by bump??? What are you trying to say???? Pardon my ignorance on the subject

Spoofa
11-04-2007, 22:56
he's posting here just to get this topic on the front page again, even though its dead and way old.

PershsNhpios
11-05-2007, 00:01
Ooh, you accusatory bastard!

I only did it 'cos every body else was doin' it!

I got a right y' know!

MarcusAureliusAntoninus
11-05-2007, 03:23
Don't bump for no reason.
Please stop the spam.