PDA

View Full Version : Epic Stone Walls

bleedinblue
01-07-2006, 07:27
I'm not a latin buff so I'll use the generic term but when I'm playing as the Romans and build Epic Stone Walls they no longer appear on campaign map

Teleklos Archelaou
01-07-2006, 16:03
Yeah, we don't know yet what's causing it. If anyone has any ideas, let us know. We didn't mess around with these.

Magnificant me
01-10-2006, 03:14
Is there any way that the changes to the campane map could have any thing to do with it?

Teleklos Archelaou
01-10-2006, 03:29
We've had someone (one of our previous mappers) take a look at it and haven't been able to figure it out yet. It may be something that will resolve itself if we can get to 1.5 though, as the culture swap shouldn't cause as many problems there.

noobtastic
01-16-2006, 08:47
It is very easy to solve. When your walls are 1 turn from being completed, make sure you are viewing the city you are building them in. You don't even need to have it selected, just have it in your view at the end of the turn. You will be able to see your pretty walls doing this. It has worked every time for me with multiple factions.

Spectral
01-16-2006, 12:51
One of the indian cities ( the middle one, don't remember it's name now) also has "epic stone walls" but in the strategic map the city appears wall-less.