PDA

View Full Version : hoggy in the ORG Awards

GiantMonkeyMan
01-07-2006, 21:19
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showpost.php?p=1028382&postcount=1

just thought i'd post that hoggy got runner-up in the Outstanding RTW Modder, was the Best Artist, and Blue Lotus had 'honourable mention' in the most promising mod...... well done hoggy! :jumping:

IPoseTheQuestionYouReturnTheAnswer
01-08-2006, 09:25
Woohoo, grats hoggy, I can honestly say they are well deserved awards. Yay!

LeftEyeNine
01-08-2006, 16:52
Hoggy, you deserve it all :bow:

hoggy
01-08-2006, 19:00
Blimey, that’s a nice thing to come back to. Not sure I deserve it but thanks to everyone who voted. I’m sure I speak for Blindfaithnogod and Sykotik Rampage in saying thank you for the Blue Lotus nominations too. Thanks to everyone for their support. :bow:

Sykotyk Rampage
01-09-2006, 01:44
Wow Thanks All, Your Support Has Been An Inspiration
And The Experience Has Been Great.
Can't Wait To Play.

Kageka
01-09-2006, 02:04
Congratulations!

...But I'm actually disappointed that they didn't announce Blue Lotus as Most Promising mod, don't want to put any shame on Barbarorum, but Blue Lotus is far more spectacular and original than any mod here on the forums.

The concept, idea and cultural/geographical niche of this mod have never been done before, atleast no game or mod that I have heard of. This mod is unique.

There are hundreds of games and mods out there dealing with western, european and roman/greek warfare and tactics. But the ones about asian warfare and tactics are extremely few (which is incredibly strange if you ask me).

With this mod we get to see and experience units, weapons, beasts and architecture never seen in any mod before (exception for the japanese and mongolian parts of this game). Vivid mythologies incorporated with historiaclly acurate armies (historical in one way, non-historical in the way that it blend different epochs).

No wiking horde, roman legioneers, tribal fanatics or knight army in the world can top that! And I mean it.

Samurai Fanatic
01-10-2006, 20:31
well duh you should of got 1st in both awards! This mod is so awsome it should be its own game and by far the best gameplay experience.:duel: :jumping: :helloo: :viking:

Voigtkampf
01-13-2006, 12:40
Blimey, that’s a nice thing to come back to. Not sure I deserve it but thanks to everyone who voted. I’m sure I speak for Blindfaithnogod and Sykotik Rampage in saying thank you for the Blue Lotus nominations too. Thanks to everyone for their support. :bow:

IMDHO, Blue Lotus is the most promising mod, without any doubt. :bow: