PDA

View Full Version : Ireland rebellion.

palissa
01-09-2006, 09:40
I conquered as Roman the southern town of ireland, holded by eleutheroi.
They throw me out after 2 turns, and the town became averni, instead of eleutheroi again. that happened 2 times consecutively.

Then i conquered the northern town of ireland, they throw me out again, and the town became casse, instead of eleutheroi.

That is wanted? or a bug feature?

Thank for the great mod.
bye

Teleklos Archelaou
01-09-2006, 17:12
We would love to know exactly how the game decides who provinces should rebel to. We've done testing of our own, but there are some things we still don't fully know. The Casse are better than any other faction though at least (if it has to rebel to someone).

Jebus
01-09-2006, 17:17
You don't seem to be very good at holding your cities there, fellow.

palissa
01-09-2006, 18:37
Yeah, I went there with 1 general and 2 infantry :)
Then the general decided to die for age, and you know, cant keep a city at 35% in any way :)
So seems the game itself decided to whom go the rebels cities. Anyway they went to gauls race, seems fair.
The problem is that also a city in pontus and a city in middle of east europa (near sarmatian border) decided to go to averni. That seems less fair :)

I destroyed averni in france, and they have a city in pontus and one in east europa. Good celtic...

Bye

QwertyMIDX
01-09-2006, 19:11
To be fair that province is Galatia, it is full of Gauls.

EPA
01-10-2006, 00:08
Passila, The old name for France is Gaul it did not become france until the Franks who lived along the rhine crossed it. Then they ruled it, then after the Merovingian and Carolingian dynastys ended it was ruled by Charlemange, so he died and His empire was split between his sons and eventually became France and The Holy Roman empire.

Mabey after Palissa conquered Gaul the Gauls decided to Move. Or mabey Averini had once before owned it. Who are you playing as.

the_handsome_viking
01-11-2006, 13:14
I had no real problem controlling the Irish settlements as the Casse.

I would imagine that it would be harder to control the Irish as the Romans because of the obvious cultural differences.

I'm currently having a great deal of fun playing the Eleutheroi so maybe ill observe some more problems through playing this faction that is essentially a collection of factions.