PDA

View Full Version : MTW 2 on the way?

hellas1
01-11-2006, 02:36
Hi folks,
I wanted to inform people from perhaps spending a lot of valueable time and or wasting time, depending on your perspective, on modding.
I don't mean to start up controversy nor spread lies.
With that said, let me explain.

I found out that a person in the forum saw an Italian magazine discussing MTW 2 as the next "Total War" series coming out!

Check out "Single player" for RTW on the Forum's site!
I don't know if or when MTW2 wil be coming out so take it with a grain of salt.

Thank you, Hellas1-Proud supported of Byzantium Total War!
:2thumbsup:

Lentonius
01-12-2006, 19:41
yay!

its either medieval or by the looks of it napoleonic. personally i would prefer the medieval option...

Duke Malcolm
01-12-2006, 20:07
I don't think re-doing a time period would be particularly good. Push on to Napoleon!

Alheimur
01-12-2006, 21:25
There's already Imperial Glory out, I say remake the medieval setting and make it as good as you possibly can!

Duke Malcolm
01-12-2006, 21:40
Imperial Glory is quite different from the Total War series, I believe. I have not played it, but have been told it lacks campaign and land battle features that are in RTW.

Epistolary Richard
01-13-2006, 01:42
Rumours about the next TW game more happily live in the Entry Hall. It's not really possible to discuss modding (which is what this forum is about) for a game not even announced and it's not wasting time to continue to mod RTW as people didn't stop modding MTW when RTW was announced, nor even when it was released, nor did they stop playing MTW. And I imagine it will probably be quite some time before any mods can come out for subsequent TW games as developed as the RTW mods now released.

KonstantinosXI
01-13-2006, 21:16
Me i'm italian and i read about MTW 2, but it should be finished in 2007...

The_Doctor
01-14-2006, 00:41
Me i'm italian and i read about MTW 2, but it should be finished in 2007...

Really?

What esle do you know about it?

Lentonius
01-14-2006, 09:43
on MSN he told me that it was in a magazine i think...

also, ive heard that italian mags seem to have more info, and when i said it may be naopoleonic he was adament it was medieval 2:2thumbsup: