PDA

View Full Version : Zulu: Total War Recruiting/Apprentice

Sundjata Keita
01-17-2006, 20:56
You've seen the film now help to make the mod a possibility! At the moment we need the help of modellers (don't we all!)

Don't worry if you're only starting modelling because I'm also offering an apprenticeship :idea2: which means that I can not only help you to learn modelling in 3ds max for FREE you can help to make models for Zulu: Total War and improve your work.

I am using 3ds max 6 but don't worry too much if you have a later version because they are all very similar.

Also if you don't want an apprenticeship don't worry, you can just help along the way. Remember there is NO LONG TERM COMITMENT. You don't have to stay for ever, just as long as you want, though we do ask you stay until at least you've contributed.

Join our friendly team now. If you are interested just reply here or send me a pm. Don't forget ANY OTHER HELP is also appreciated so if you think you can help in any other way, with no long term comitment just reply here.

Regards,

Sundjata

Epistolary Richard
01-18-2006, 00:38
I've been a long-term fan of Zulu Total War and I know that the team is both friendly and committed. I heartily encourage people interested in working in a great mod team to take advantage of this opportunity. :thumbsup:

dclare4
01-20-2006, 10:12
Thanks for the support ER - and for your constant mods and improvements without which ZTW would not be as good or have hope of as much possibility.

Clare (Harlechman, Zulu Total War team)