PDA

View Full Version : Blue Lotus Volunteer Needed

hoggy
01-19-2006, 11:19
We’re looking for an experienced modder to join the Blue Lotus team. Basically, the job is to aid in or take over the conversion of Blue Lotus from 1.2 to patch 1.5. Blindfaith has made a strong start but, understandably, after a year or so of text file editing on his own is in need of a rest.

Experience is essential as it will involve dealing with all areas of modding RTW. Please reply here or PM me if you are interested.

Duke John
01-20-2006, 09:49
For me the realism mods are failing since any sense of realism is crushed by the AI, so this fantasy mod might actually be the answer for me to keep my gaming hobby. Since I'm wandering around aimlessly I'd like to have a go. I also send you a PM with some more things I could contribute.

Cheers,
DJ

LeftEyeNine
01-20-2006, 20:39
If only there was stuff needing less experience :embarassed:

manu7777
01-22-2006, 11:45
edit: sorry this doesn't belong here. -hoggy

Duke John
01-22-2006, 12:39
edit: - hoggy

Moros
01-25-2006, 21:39
We’re looking for an experienced modder to join the Blue Lotus team. Basically, the job is to aid in or take over the conversion of Blue Lotus from 1.2 to patch 1.5. Blindfaith has made a strong start but, understandably, after a year or so of text file editing on his own is in need of a rest.

Experience is essential as it will involve dealing with all areas of modding RTW. Please reply here or PM me if you are interested.
good luck with finding someone!
if I had the knowledge I'd reallt help but I'm sure there are enough people who'll be willing to help your fabulous mod.
good luck!

alpaca
01-26-2006, 22:36
If I just had time... I can maybe help you a little (or at least you can ask me for ideas when you don't get something to work) if I find some in between learning and working on chiv :)

hoggy
01-31-2006, 10:10
Excellent news! Dromikaites has agreed to come onto Blue Lotus to work with Blindfaithnogod converting to 1.5 and hopefully more. He should be well known to most people in the community and we are very, very happy to have him on board. Hooray! :bow:

Sykotyk Rampage
01-31-2006, 18:29
Great news!

Welcome aboard Dromikaites .....watch out for those demons they are hell to deal with.

Dromikaites
01-31-2006, 20:09
Great news!

Welcome aboard Dromikaites .....watch out for those demons they are hell to deal with.
He, he, they'll give players even more hell once I finish scripting them :laugh4:

blindfaithnogod
02-01-2006, 01:54
yes, definatly welcome to the team!:juggle2:

LeftEyeNine
02-01-2006, 14:29
Welcome, Dromikaites. I'm sure that you'll really contribute into Blue Lotus' excellence. :bow: