PDA

View Full Version : Sound Buzz

Tomisama
01-20-2006, 04:58
I have an intermittent problem with sound. During game play (only), with no regular pattern of occurrence, the audio will blast some buzzing sounds. Sometimes for a short while, sometimes the whole game.

The same thing happened when I added the Shogun sound files to Yuuki’s MTW/VI STW mod. They worked, but occasionally the buzz show up.

I have XP with Sound Blaster Live.

Any one else suffer with the same affliction? Any fixes?

Thanks in advance :grin:

Shin-GaiJin
01-20-2006, 10:15
I can solve this one for you right away as I have had the same problem each time I have changed computers or had to reinstall windows!
You need the right drivers for the soundcard, however, once at the Creative driver page be sure to check that you download the correct sequence of drivers- that is to say-it will ask you for your current driver version and direct you to download maybe 2 drivers in sequence from that point.
Once you have the soundcard drivers installed your problems will dissapear guaranteed!!:2thumbsup:

ShinGaiJin

Tomisama
01-21-2006, 20:03
Worked Great!

Thank you so much :grin:

Of course hindsight says that it should have been obvious, but because that was the only program that did it, thought that it must have been the program :dizzy2:

Thanks Again!

Shin-GaiJin
01-22-2006, 10:07
My pleasure Tomi....look forward to seeing you in the game foyer:2thumbsup:

ShinGaiJin