PDA

View Full Version : Medieval Mods that are OUT...

Monarch
01-21-2006, 15:42
Hey...

So I wrapped up another campaign on BI yesterday, now I still want TW but perhaps a change of scenery.

So I went searching here and TW Center for a mod, I picked Medieval as a topic of choice purely because it appeals. However when I tracked down mods such as Chivalry, Crusader etc it was all betas and screenshots. I have my eye on Caius Britaniicus The Crusades modification, however that probably will not be out for some time. So any reccomendations for a modification that is currently at a full release, including SP campaign map.

I'm prepared to reinstall vanilla if the mod isnt for BI :)

Lanfire
01-21-2006, 17:07
there are no finished medieval mods.. or whatsover

Lentonius
01-21-2006, 17:25
i know crusader will be out in a couple of months...

Monarch
01-21-2006, 18:03
there are no finished medieval mods.. or whatsover

None. Oh, :shame:

Well I guess I'll just play vanilla. 'Tis unfortunate.

Epistolary Richard
01-21-2006, 23:34
Chivalry has released a custom battle version.

Dooz
01-22-2006, 07:29
Why not play another RTW mod? It's surprising how different they are from vanilla, even in the same time period. The EB open beta is out of course and highly recommended.

Monarch
01-22-2006, 16:40
Why not play another RTW mod? It's surprising how different they are from vanilla, even in the same time period. The EB open beta is out of course and highly recommended.

Hmm. Well I have BI installed is all, otherwise I would. Not sure if I can be bothered to search around to find my RTW disks for a reinstall. I think I'll just start going on multiplayer more. I've only been on a few times but it's very fun when I'm on.

Thanks for suggestions :)

KonstantinosXI
01-24-2006, 20:21
I'm one of the leaders of Crusader TW. Now we are cooperating with Chivalry for the Buildings, so these 2 mods will be out sooner then what we had thought.