PDA

View Full Version : hoggy you promised

Bar Kochba
01-27-2006, 00:17
you promised a open beta in december mid jan its almost the end of jan where is it plz need it desperate

IPoseTheQuestionYouReturnTheAnswer
01-27-2006, 03:40
Whoa, you sound like you're gonna die. Breathe in, breathe in, it's just a game, breathe in....

SJRlunchbox
01-27-2006, 04:34
If you've been paying attention to his posts lately, you'll see he knocked the date back, and is currently asking for assistance to finish up the work. A little patience goes a long way.

hoggy
01-27-2006, 09:04
hehe, yes it's not likely to be out when we had hoped due to a few set backs. We'll be back on track soon hopefully and we'll be able to get a clearer date.

Bar Kochba
01-27-2006, 14:54
okay i can breathe now ur not gonna set any date r u :hide: dont shoot

Samurai Fanatic
01-27-2006, 17:11
Im not shocked about this thread, seriously! Who doesnt want a blue lotus beta (except boring history fans:book: ). This in my opinion is the most wanted mod in the world above RtR 7.0. I would of made a thread like this if he hadnt:juggle2: :inquisitive:

Tricon
01-27-2006, 22:37
A boring history fan is just about to kick you. Why do you think I can't have fun with this nice mod, which I've been following much longer then you have grasshopper?

(grumble..never trust a person that uses so many smilies...grumble)

Moros
02-03-2006, 17:15
A boring history fan is just about to kick you. Why do you think I can't have fun with this nice mod, which I've been following much longer then you have grasshopper?

(grumble..never trust a person that uses so many smilies...grumble)
yeah! Like a "boring history fan" can't find fantasy amusing.
I am an EB fan and I like to read or learn about history but I'm also a BL fan since I first heard about it!

Morray
02-05-2006, 18:09
Well to be fair to SF fantasy really does recieve a bashing from histroy fans a lot! from books to films and even games mods and games themselves, so you shouldn't be angred by the fact he is simply stating the truth!

If you don't believe me go look at the Barbacorum forum and see how much of a slating they give BL, I have read sever aposts saying how this mod is rubbish because it isnt based on anyhitng historically accurate, whereas im sure if they studdied the mod more closley they would find it does actually hold a lot of historical reference through the units alone!

GMT
02-05-2006, 19:27
Well to be fair to SF fantasy really does recieve a bashing from histroy fans a lot! from books to films and even games mods and games themselves, so you shouldn't be angred by the fact he is simply stating the truth!

If you don't believe me go look at the Barbacorum forum and see how much of a slating they give BL, I have read sever aposts saying how this mod is rubbish because it isnt based on anyhitng historically accurate, whereas im sure if they studdied the mod more closley they would find it does actually hold a lot of historical reference through the units alone!

I've been visiting the EB forum for quite some time now and I must say that I've never seen any BL bashing at all. Can you provide a link?

And even when there is some mod bashing (not BL) then one of the EB members usualy locks the thread pretty quickly.

IPoseTheQuestionYouReturnTheAnswer
02-05-2006, 20:12
Yeah, umm, I'll agree with GMT. I have never seen BL even mentioned in the EB forums in the more than a year I've been frequenting them.

Morray
02-06-2006, 00:36
I've been visiting the EB forum for quite some time now and I must say that I've never seen any BL bashing at all. Can you provide a link?

And even when there is some mod bashing (not BL) then one of the EB members usualy locks the thread pretty quickly.

Im was not stating that all people that visit EB or the makers of EB condole or agree with any BL 'bashing' but I was simply stating the fact that I have seen serveral posts about BL being a childish idea and 'Rubbsih' due to the fact it is fantasy based! (on the EB forum)

I am not trying to start anything here, I am just backing up my agreement with SF that fantasy is normally 'Bashed' by history fans, like I said from books films and even games!

If that answers your question then good :) we shall end it there! if not I shall send you the link via pm, but I am sure Hoggy doesn't want this sort of thing discussed on a otherwise peaceful forum. :2thumbsup:

Revolting Friendship
02-06-2006, 06:45
It's no discussion. If it's true, I want to see it too. I simply can't believe someone would be immature enough to seriously badmouth a mod for not being historical, when it doesn't even aim to be. It has to be a joke or something, then I would also understand why the guy in question didn't get lynched.

hoggy
02-06-2006, 10:07
Just back from a few days off, apologies for the lack of posts. I don't think we need to discuss this much further as it's a bit of a pointless argument in the end. There are a lot of mods out there and it's up to us all to choose the ones we want to download. I'll be downloading historical and fantasy mods as I'm just as interested in both. Everyone in the community helps each other and suppports each other's mods and the odd comment, real or imagined won't alter that.

UglyandHasty
02-06-2006, 21:07
amen to that Hoggy.

Whatever people might say, as soon you release it, i will download Blue Lotus and play it as fast i can.~:cheers:

Voigtkampf
02-10-2006, 09:37
amen to that Hoggy.

Whatever people might say, as soon you release it, i will download Blue Lotus and play it as fast i can.~:cheers:

Same here. ~:cheers:

I even wrote about it in one of the PC magazines I work for (I consider it a hobby). :thumbsup:

Morray
02-10-2006, 19:05
amen to that Hoggy.

I think that goes for all of us! :2thumbsup:

Moros
02-10-2006, 22:59
yeah lets forget about this silly discussion and lets watch those screenshots again. (Why can't I never stop looking at them.)

Bar Kochba
02-16-2006, 01:15
plz give your public an estimate when the open beta is coming out pleaseeeeeeee i need ur help:help:

Myrddraal
02-16-2006, 18:38
I even wrote about it in one of the PC magazines I work for (I consider it a hobby)

Ditto