PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Campaign

Wishazu
02-02-2006, 11:35
I know im probably dreaming but im sure i saw something about a possible MP campaign when MTW2 was announced. Does anyone know if there is any other information about this?

Bob the Insane
02-02-2006, 11:50
Do you remember MTW and the historical battles that lead from one to another and another in order?

I think the on-line campaign might be like that. A series of linked and related battles which after they are played through a winner is determined. I suspect it wil be more like that rather than a MP version of the SP strategy game...

Monarch
02-02-2006, 17:07
It was released in the press release with those wonderful wording that sounds like something it's not. Say campaign to a TWer, and they hear the TBS strategy map of SP, however the beauty of words meaning multiple things allowed CA to put in the press release 'a multiplayer campaign', reffering to 'campaign for victory', or something like that. But nah it's not an mp version of sp.

We do know somethings going to be done then, I'm thinking some sort of ranking system, when you cant repearedly change your name, you have an account and you 'campaign' to be the number one TWer online.

This could be fashioned in tandom to bob the insanes suggestion about linked battles.