PDA

View Full Version : War of the Roses need you!

tutankamon
02-03-2006, 21:31
:horn: HERE YE!!! HERE YE!!!
I'm danish archaeologist, and I'm planning a Mod set in Englands "War of the roses"... more info will follow soon.. but since I don't have any experience in moddiling or skining and so on im rather :ballchain: ... so I'm gonna need some help.. and this is where you come in: if you like my Idea and whant to help this great mod se the light please list in below :viking:

Epistolary Richard
02-04-2006, 19:37
Moved from the Forge. Only one thread per mod in the Forge, please. All separate mod recruitment/promotional/update threads live in Mod Discussion.

OnioN
02-04-2006, 20:56
i can do text and if i don't get lazy a campaign map too ,but when it comes to modellnig and skinning i'm lost :P
well i can skin but i don't have any image ditors anymore so i'd be willing to help with this mod

Myrddraal
02-05-2006, 12:36
Wasn't DJ already planning this, or am I hallucinating?

BTW, try checking out the Scriptorium; read some of the tutorials there. It helps if you can mod a little. You'll need to be willing to learn to make a lot of this mod yourself if you want it to succeed.

tutankamon
02-05-2006, 13:12
i can do text and if i don't get lazy a campaign map too ,but when it comes to modellnig and skinning i'm lost :P
well i can skin but i don't have any image ditors anymore so i'd be willing to help with this mod

Thanks... considder yourself in :shakehands:

tutankamon
02-05-2006, 13:26
Wasn't DJ already planning this, or am I hallucinating?

BTW, try checking out the Scriptorium; read some of the tutorials there. It helps if you can mod a little. You'll need to be willing to learn to make a lot of this mod yourself if you want it to succeed.

No you're not hellucinating ~;) but if you have read his thread you would have known that he abbandoned hid great project... and since I would hate to se his idea die totally, I picked up where he left although I'm gonna keep it a bit closer to the Original design ~;)

tutankamon
02-05-2006, 13:32

OnioN, I was looking at DJ's wonderful concept map and wanted to hear If you think it would be possible to make this for the mod?

https://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7987/wotrtestmap8hn.jpg

And with provinces..

https://img378.imageshack.us/img378/6539/wotrmapofengland0ab.gif

Ianofsmeg16
02-05-2006, 21:26
The Isle of Man was a Yorkist stronghold, I'm sure you could add in Ireland and Scotland somewhere too

kburkert
02-16-2006, 09:42
i can be a historian and and a 2d unit designer.