PDA

View Full Version : Roman campaign

orwell
02-06-2006, 05:38
I checked the sticked thread for bug collection and didn't see this posted, and since I'm not sure how to effectively search this forum alone, I'm going to post this.

Defintion
none
Duplication
Began a imperial campaign, selected roman, noticed every time the advisor would show up in campaign mode.
Description
The picture uses a male, but has retained the female voice.
(Possibly not an error but someone with a weird sense of humor?)

Definition
The area of display refers to the lines which inform you who are you are allied with and at war with
Duplication
Began a imperial campaign, selected roman, will further test when I have more allies/enemies
Description the lines are too far to the right and if you achieve 4 or more enemies/protectorates/allies, half of their icon will be cut off.

Definition
none
Duplication
Began a imperial campaign, selected roman, will retest further into game
Description
Building browser does not reflect all that can be built, such as the tech tree for public baths

Just out of curiousity, is this level of detail acceptable or should I try to expand on anything, I don't think bracketing applies here. Also, should I just make new threads when I find more, or can I simply post in here as I continue to play a roman campaign?

jebes
02-07-2006, 01:01
The first thing you are going to want to do is click on the show me how button next the advisors picture. If you have never done this, you have not been playing EB, but a unit mod for Vanilla. You will have to do this everytime you start the game up, or reload a save game.

The building browser is a known issue and I think someone is looking into it.

Your comment on the diplomacy screen is interesting and I don't remember seeing it in the bug list. I would like to see what a dev says about it.