PDA

View Full Version : Rome: Total Gameplay (RTG) is recruiting!

Seasoned Alcoholic
02-06-2006, 19:02
Rome: Total Gameplay (RTG) (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=58839) is looking to recruit new team members. The positions available are listed below:-

Unit Skinners
Unit Modellers
Unit Cards
Unit Info Cards
New / Alternative Faction Symbols / Battle Standards
Faction Campaign Maps (Images)
Prologue / Imperial Campaign Beta Testers

If you have already created a set of skins for RTW's vanilla units, or wish to create new ones, and are looking for a (or yet another ~D) project in which to showcase them, please let me know.

Alternatively, if you are looking for some additional models to re-skin, there are some included with this mod that can be used. For more details on this, use the link provided (or my signature) to navigate to the various unit screenshot threads.

The mod is flexible - any range of unit skins / models / sprites will be considered. If you feel you have something to contribute, no matter how small, then please let me know (PM if you want).

New / alternative faction symbols, battle standards and similar graphics are also welcome.

The campaign map is currently work-in-progress. Once its finished (and the new regions have been allocated), campaign maps per faction will be required. These are the images that are displayed in the imperial campaign screen, which show starting province ownership for each faction.

Cheers :medievalcheers:

Seasoned Alcoholic
02-15-2006, 23:56
I've been using pretty much a Latin naming convention for the campaign map regions. However, I could do with a few English-Latin translations (the translator tools I've found on the internet are crap!), these are:

* Northern / North
* Southern / South
* Upper
* Middle
* Lower

Also, I could do with someone to write a short guide to RTG, basically outlining the differences between RTG and a standard vanilla version of RTW. Ideally, this guide could be written in notepad and included with the download. It could inform the user of what to expect, the main changes that have occurred and so on (I will provide assistance / suggestions if required). If anyone is interested please let me know.