PDA

View Full Version : Have to repair gov buildings after loading a saved game

oudysseos
02-10-2006, 18:28
I've looked to see if this is posted anywhere- sorry if I missed it.

When I load a saved game (so far in Macedonia, Koine Hellenon and Getae) all the colonization buildings (homeland, garrisoned ally etc.) are 100% damaged and have to be repaired- no matter how many turns ago I had conquered them. As you can imagine that gets expensive after you have 10 conquered territories or so. Anybody else have that problem?

LorDBulA
02-10-2006, 18:53
Do you load games that have the same turn as your curent game?
What i mean is that are you for example loading save from summer 240 and your current turn is also summer of 240.

oudysseos
02-10-2006, 19:54
I mean when I turn my computer on, run EB and load my campaign game, either through the load game menu or the load campaign game button, that I have to rebuild the colonization buildings in territories that I have conquered.

jebes
02-10-2006, 20:07
Are these the buildings that you built, or are they the ones left from conquering the province? Also, does this happen in the provinces you have owned from the beginning of the game?

Mujalumbo
02-10-2006, 20:23
I have come across this problem. I do not know what causes it.

In my case, they were buildings I built. I'm almost certain this also happens in the starting provinces.

However, after loading the game, and clicking on the capital to activate the advisor so I could active the EB script seems to have worked.

oudysseos
02-10-2006, 20:46
They are buildings that I built; only in conquered provinces

BigTex
02-12-2006, 22:23
I've had this problem too. After loading my game as romani and then activating the EB script all goverment buildings I had built in all conquered territorys took 100% damage. I had activated the script when I had the city tab open (at the bottom window one next army and agent). I then reloaded it and activated the script with the Army tab open I took no damage and had no other problems I could see. I reloaded and did it again with city tab and it damaged the goverment buildings again. The year was 249 BC and I was playing on VH/VH.

LorDBulA
02-12-2006, 22:30
I reloaded and did it again with city tab and it damaged the goverment buildings again

Wow. Thats really strange. :dizzy2:

The_Mark
02-12-2006, 22:35
Can you guys upload/email a savegame with this bug?

BigTex
02-13-2006, 18:47
I cant, it was on an autosave. Resaving it to a different file made the bug disapear. Been playing for 2 1/2 weeks or so and never have gotten the bug but once, kinda a strange little one.

Mujalumbo
02-13-2006, 23:18
I have a few games like this.

I'll check which ones when I get home.

Incidently, if you click on another city (not the capital) to activate the advisor, I noticed this causes 100% damage to all new governments. These are governments I've constructed in new settlements; the ones in the starting settlement(s) are fine.