PDA

View Full Version : Is this active?

Lynx321
02-12-2006, 16:11
Hey i've read the WoT books and play RTW and i saw this but is it still active?

Sorry to ask but your website is down and the forum arn't very active.:sweatdrop:

If it is active werebouts would you say you are in terms of completing the demo and/or full mod? like in % or something.

Andreas
02-12-2006, 16:35
The mod is active. yes... The website has been down for ages.

Lynx321
02-12-2006, 21:00
oh good but what stage is it at? like half done or what?

Werthead
02-13-2006, 00:48
Jeez, no new posts for like 48 hours and people assume it's dead or something.

The guys are working on the mod demo, which is apparently nearing completion. This could be why activity seems to have tailed off recently (what would you prefer the mods to do: work or post?) :)

I don't think the mods have offered a percentage score on how complete the mod is yet. Something we're all interested in...

trojan_upsetter
02-16-2006, 15:12
im not much of an active poster (pretty lazy) but i do check this mod out most days for updates.. big fan (like most) of rtw and wot so im keen for this thing to be modded up. It is a pity the forum isn't more active but im sure there are just more out there like myself who skim the forum now and then checkin on new ideas and updates.. Sounds like the demo shouldn't be too long 'til its done **wink wink** **nudge nudge** eh fellas? anyway no pressure lads just a bit keen... i'll just go back to my usual routine of headbangin til its done :wall: