PDA

View Full Version : modders needed

kburkert
02-14-2006, 12:37
Want to be a modder, if so email me at kburkert@hotmail.co.uk with ur age, gender, name, user name and your skills.

Main Positions

Project Director
Lead Programmer
Assistant Programmer
Lead Skinning Artist
Assistant Skinning Artist
Lead Graphics Artist
Assistant Graphics Artist
Lead Historian
Assistant Historian
3D Artist
Video Producer
Web Designer
Campain Map Designer
Forum Administrator
Public Relations

You can visit our rubbish website http://www.freewebs.com/rtw_modding/

Duke John
02-14-2006, 13:01
Wrong forum, but the moderators will handle that. And since modders are scarce it would be wise to tell something about your mod.

kburkert
02-14-2006, 15:07
Are you intrested?

Duke John
02-14-2006, 15:11
No, I don't have any more spare time left, but if I did I wouldn't know where I should be interested in. All mods need modders, the only thing that makes your mod special is that nobody knows what it is about. :wink:

Epistolary Richard
02-14-2006, 19:25
Moved from the Forge. Recruitment/promotional threads live in Mod Discussion. If your mod gets going you're welcome to post a single co-ordinating thread in the Forge with links to your other material.

kburkert
02-14-2006, 22:15
Are a good moder if so email me with your age, name, skills. My email address is kburkert@hotmail.co.uk

Are you a good Historian, Programmer, 3D artist, Video producer, Skinning artist or a web designer.

The mod is about Briton(RTW Extended British Mod). The British will be 3 tribes with new units(things might change when team is put together).

Agraes
02-15-2006, 00:26
What era of Britain?

If pre-roman, there is already Britannia TW:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111

You should merge with them, they need help!

And for Dark Ages, there is already Arthurian TW, my mod.

kburkert
02-15-2006, 23:58
Ive decide to change the mod that we are doing to japan total war.

If you want to join the team contact the above address.

Loads of people need from Historians to skins, programmers to web designers.

Agraes
02-16-2006, 00:13
It would be quite the same.

Ran no Jidai, the well-known japanese mod is already in very good way, you should look at their forums.

If you really want support from the community, you should try to make something new, but still faisaible and enjoyable. There are too many mods projects, very few have been completed and of those in developments only a part would see a final release. It's very hard to do a good mod.

If you got some nice skills in modding, it would really help the community to join another big project. Just look throughout the forums here and on TWC.