PDA

View Full Version : Modders needed Badly..

BHCWarman88
02-14-2006, 22:26
Hey guys,

I have a Friend who wants to make this mod with me, but I am recently baned on totalwars.net, and the dumb admins on Totalwars.net, won't unban me, but I gave my Friend my e-mail and promise I help him get guys..

we making a Fantasy Mod for RTW.. We Need Modders who could Help..

Warman456@hotmail.com

is both my MSN and E-mail

Fjkj123

is my AIM

BHCWarman88
02-18-2006, 05:35
well anyone like to help us??

dark_shadow89
02-18-2006, 07:48
you do realise that there is a severe shortage of modders?

kburkert
02-18-2006, 14:59
I dont mind helping but i dont know anything about modding.

GiantMonkeyMan
02-18-2006, 15:03
if you said more about the background of the mod more people might be interested..... and yes modders are in short supply

BHCWarman88
02-18-2006, 19:34
you do realise that there is a severe shortage of modders?

I'm sorry, I didn't know that..

Anyhow, the Mod would be a Fantasy Mod for RTW. We would have Combinmation of,for example, for the "Imperials" Pikemen and Musketmen,and for the Barbians, mabye big Muscle Guys with these Huge Battle Axes wearing Skulls for Helmets or something..

Imperials
Northern Trible
Southern Trible

are the factions me and my friend decided on so far..

anyone want more info,or like to help us,or both,post here plz..

Sundjata Keita
02-18-2006, 19:44
Well to be honest by the way your talking it doesn't seem as if you have planned this mod out very well and people will be reluctant to help unless:

-you provide proof that you yourselves (or one of you) can mod
-you give a clear indication of what you want, factions etc.
-you give a clear indication of what you need other modders to do

As you have been told there is a shortage of modders and you will need a better recruitment strategy if you plan on building up a serious team. Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Sundjata

BHCWarman88
02-18-2006, 20:46
My Friend,Realm Lord, made a mod of his own for RTW. we got map editors,etc...
We Like to make this like a Fantasy Mod with a touch of Mediveal style

Ilsamir Lord
02-19-2006, 06:04
I think he means that we want a list of factions and units. What you have there is very vague, which isn't to say that it won't be good, but you aren't selling it very well.

Sundjata Keita
02-19-2006, 11:43
"My Friend,Realm Lord, made a mod of his own for RTW."

That isn't proof...maybe give us a link to the last project he did. Also there are a lot of fantasy mods being made. What seperates yours from the rest? You've got to have an interesting angle, something interesting that people can grasp onto and this would make the mod more likely to succeed, especially because of gained interest.

BHCWarman88
02-19-2006, 19:14
Alright, I'll go get that link from His Last Mod that He did. Just Sit Tight and I be right back with it.....

ok back,

http://www.thefourthage.net/
he Was the Head Guy for it, but he was off for 5 mods do to some ploblems,and when he came back,the other guys just kick him out..

Factions, like Cilvilse Factions, and Some Barbaic Factions Aslo and Factions that can be Clivslie,up to a point though..

BHCWarman88
02-23-2006, 04:48
so..??

HalfThere
02-25-2006, 19:09
I think a more sensible approach would actually be if you guys joined my mod, so I could finally have someone else to boss around.

Me: "Model this klein bottle-shaped cannon!"
Warman: "But master, that defies the laws of physics and topology."
Me: "I didn't recruit you to whine. Mach Schnell!"

GiantMonkeyMan
02-26-2006, 17:44
:no:

BHCWarman88
03-02-2006, 20:42
nope dude. lol, join my mod,and we can have fun yo