PDA

View Full Version : About MTW2 and Modding it.

Kagemusha
02-15-2006, 20:45
Im just throwing an idea in the air to see if anyone thinks like i do.Could it be possible to demonstrate how able the modding community really is by making a RTW time frame mod for MTW2.I chose the RTW time frame becouse if i would suggest mod for Japan you guys would just think that the old sneaky bastard Kage is trying to fool you guys to work for him.~;) What i mean if couple major teams would split up the job we could do the mod in no time.We already know that MTW2 is lot more complicated on the graphics department so it will take once again lot more modellers to make a mod for it.But if we would cut it in pieces for the teams like CA does i believe that the mod could be done in no time.Also there is still good amount of time to decide what we want there to be in the mod and also do some research while we already have lots of data collected by various mods.
I think this would be a great opportunity to show the energy and ability of the Totalwar modding community.So does anyone agree with me or should we just continue with our little teams like we are now doing with RTW and its Bi expansion?:bow:

PS.I know that the RTW mod for MTW2 has already have been suggested,my suggestion is to create a collective mod with our current teams.

-Kagemusha

edyzmedieval
02-15-2006, 21:39
Kage my friend,

It's easy on paper, hard in reality.
Everybody wants their own team and such. I think it will be very hard to make a very big mod with the most of the modding community.

Takeda Shingen

P.S.: Got MSN Kage?

Kagemusha
02-15-2006, 21:54
Edyz.But the thing im proposing is we can still have our teams like im in the RNJ and not going anywhere.And to Work together with familiar guys.But like i sayed this is just an idea and i am very sceptic it will happen.But the fact remains it will take lot more time to do a mod for MTW2 then RTW becouse the game developes and so the workload will get bigger.
Ofcourse i have MSN.I will pm it to you.~;)