PDA

View Full Version : Seleukid CTD (game freeze), 264bc.

PseRamesses
02-15-2006, 20:45
I have a stack at the "rivercrossings" in Sinai, north of the port of Memphis. I´m playing the Seleukids. Everytime the Ptolemies attack me here the game freezes when I hit the button "start battle" after deploying. This happens every time. When I move my army away from this spot the "freeze" doesn´t occur. And if the Ptolemies doesn´t attack me her I can continue playing so the only idea I have is that the crossing over the north Red Sea somehow cause this. I can´t figure this one out. Any suggestions?
(BTW, I´ve fixed the "olympic bug" and the missing "106-turn" by editing the script-file according to instructions.)

Teleklos Archelaou
02-15-2006, 21:39
Post a screenshot of exactly that location and we can try to replicate it - and see if we need to change it or if it just was happening under other freak circumstances.

PseRamesses
02-16-2006, 14:31
Post a screenshot of exactly that location and we can try to replicate it - and see if we need to change it or if it just was happening under other freak circumstances.
I´m sorry to say I don´t have that. I messed up all the saves during this problem. Got past this though by autosolving the battle and I´m well past this point by some 15 years.
The location I´m referring to is the three crossings north of Memphis port (not in the Delta). It´s the northest one and my army was placed at 1:30, clockwise. You have three valid positions here; 12, 1:30 and 3. 12 is in the Delta and the others are in Sinai.

BTW, love the Bactrian script and I was happy to recive that joyful message when capturing Alexandreia - sheer fun! Outstanding work m8!