PDA

View Full Version : Wondering when the patch is coming?

kaka dow40
02-17-2006, 23:31
Just curious when it might coming?:2thumbsup:

Cheexsta
02-18-2006, 01:22
I might be going off on a limb here, but I daresay the answer to that is "when it's ready" ~;p

LordElrond
02-18-2006, 02:05
We should make a game where people can poll on which day/week they think it'll be out. :laugh4:

Azurain
02-18-2006, 02:59
While it's irritating to nag about it and silly to be impatient (we're all silly from time to time, mind you), it would be good to know due to the savegame incompatability--should I start a new campaign that'll run me maybe a week, or hold off to wait a couple days for an imminent patch? That sort of thing.

That said, these sorts of threads are generally rather silly, as an answer is almost never given, and it often comes across as though we're hassling the modders to be more speedy--which would also be silly, given how wonderful a job they've already done.

... Ramble ramble, fin.

Teleklos Archelaou
02-18-2006, 03:10
We understand the situation Azurain. It would be nice to be able to say that it will be out in a couple of days (I'm not saying that :grin:), but we might have been thinking that a week and a half ago too and then you'd be sitting here still and very irritated at us for saying it. Some things were ready a while back, but some things have only very recently been added. The patch is undergoing some compilation right now, and I don't think anything else new is going into it at this point - it for the most part is frozen in that way.

LordElrond
02-18-2006, 03:33
It would be nice to be able to say that it will be out in a couple of days (I'm not saying that :grin:)

Or did you?.?.? *waves hand as though performing the jedi mind trick

oudysseos
02-18-2006, 09:38
These aren't the droids we're looking for.