PDA

View Full Version : A Do It Yourself Guide (Seleucids & Romans), please?

GodEmperorLeto
02-20-2006, 03:56
I've been trying to figure out how to fix the Seleucid and Roman flags and voices myself, but I just can't seem to figure it out. Does this require coding? Or can it be done with a simple .txt editor? I know tons of people are bitching about it and it can get annoying for the modders to hear about it 20 times a week, but if anyone knows how it can be done, it might be worthwhile to post simple guide (so long as it isn't too confusing and difficult for a layman to do).

If it can't be done, that's cool. I can wait for the final version. But I've been itching to figure it out and do it for myself, and I wouldn't be too surprised if it wasn't something I couldn't do without coding.

Cheexsta
02-20-2006, 05:38
I seem to recall someone doing an unofficial fix for this not long ago. I don't remember who or where, but you can check here or at the TWC.

Teleklos Archelaou
02-20-2006, 06:11
I'd advise just hanging on for a bit more if you can help it. If you hang on just a bit we'll get something put up here for you that will make the fix very easy.

LordElrond
02-20-2006, 17:11
Ah, TA speaks in riddles and vague statements. I wonder what he could mean? :idea2:

EDIT: Ah, a new addition to the stickies.... I thought they never changed haha.

Teleklos Archelaou
02-20-2006, 17:13
I think it became clear when khelvan posted about the patch this morning actually. :grin: