PDA

View Full Version : Battle loads a quarter of loading bar then stops.

David_VI
02-20-2006, 18:22
Hey!

I wish I could have made my first post more positive!

EB has got my interest in RTW back and its awesome.

I'm not great at it but I started as Casse and i've come across an issue.
I'm occupying Ynysmons just on the edge of wales. A rebel army is on the bridge and I have a small force the opposite side of the bridge.

So to sum it up, I havea force in the settlement and one on the other side so the rebels are trapped on the bridge.

I try to start the battle, it loads only a quarter then stops. I left it for a few minutes but didn't load so terminated RTW.

Hope you can help!
Anymore info needed just ask

on a positive note. EB is bloody awesome. Literately :)

David_VI
02-27-2006, 09:13
Tis me again.

I started my campaign again as you may know from other threads.. I just happen to be taking the same town and its still not loading the battle.

Is there any way I can find out why? Help?

David

EDIT:
After waiting 5+ minutes it seems there is more to this than it seems.
Finally it loaded but half my army was in the water before starting the battle and over the deployment line, my general already dead without even starting the battle aswell.

The land also looks like a mess, no bridge!

I'll post screenshots on request.
This seems to be something that should be fixed :|

David (again)

David_VI
03-03-2006, 19:05
*Bump*

No thoughts? :(

SpawnOfEbil
03-03-2006, 19:31
Not sure if this helps but one time I played a quick battle, I also got the 'trying to fight on water' bug.

I was later told this was because the co-ordinates used correspond to water in EB, when it was dry land in vanilla.

Antagonist
03-03-2006, 20:18
I had this problem as well (well, the loading part, I didn't stick around to find out what happens if I fully load) I think there's actually a known bug regarding the battle-map for that particular location.

Antagonist

David_VI
03-05-2006, 15:16
I had this problem as well (well, the loading part, I didn't stick around to find out what happens if I fully load) I think there's actually a known bug regarding the battle-map for that particular location.

Antagonist

If its known and being fixed then great!

Its a place a lot of people would most deff have a battle on if playing Casse as its the only bridge to that settlement, the only way there!

David_VI
05-17-2006, 11:50
*bump*

Has this been fixed in the latest update?
I'm playing again and a battle at that location took ages to load so I ended RTW before it loaded so I wouldn't lose the basttle if it did finally load like before.

Thanks

edyzmedieval
05-22-2006, 11:33
It's a bug. I, personally, am trying to fix this for my MapMod. It's really weird. :dizzy2:

:balloon2: