PDA

View Full Version : Unit Speed

Ambiorix
02-21-2006, 07:23
I was recently messing around with some preferences, but nothing to do with unit speed I don't think, and when I load my game up the unit speeds seem to be like they were in RTW vanilla. Can anyone tell me where I should go to fix this and what values I should put in where needed? Any help would be very appreciated. :help:

Dooz
02-21-2006, 08:16
I don't think it's anything you messed up. The speeds seemed a bit fast for my taste too. Here's something that might interest you though.

http://www.twcenter.net/downloads/db/index.php?mod=572

Doesn't change actual unit speeds so much as overall speeds on the terrain. Works for me!

Ambiorix
02-21-2006, 08:20
Thanks for the help, I'll try it out. It's just odd that I've had good, slow movement speed for a good month and a half now. All of a sudden it feels like my guys started taking speed. :wall:

Moros
02-21-2006, 23:18
Thanks for the help, I'll try it out. It's just odd that I've had good, slow movement speed for a good month and a half now. All of a sudden it feels like my guys started taking speed. :wall:
strange indeed or they were so loyal to the great Eburon king.

Dooz
02-22-2006, 01:09

Oh, I didn't realize you had already played before. Then I suppose there may be something that's been changed. In any case, that mod ought to be of some use.