PDA

View Full Version : MTW: PBeM (newbs welcome!)

Gaulgath
02-22-2006, 04:01
I saw some of the other PBeMs and decided to make my own MTW one. Here's what I'm planning:

-Faction: Germans
-Difficulty: Hard
-Please just use normal MTW, no VI or mods
-Each player in the list will play until their king dies. After this they will make a write-up and pass the game on to the next person in the list.
-Using patch 1.1

Player List:
-Gaulgath

So what are you waiting for? Sign up! I am expecting 3-5 players. :charge:

P.S: If there is anything I forgot to add, or you think we should play as another faction, please notify me.

Mount Suribachi
02-22-2006, 09:38
I think you might struggle with the vanilla MTW requirement. Most folks have VI and the patch. You might want to up the difficulty level too.

Gaulgath
02-22-2006, 13:28
I was afraid of that. I don't have the expansion for any of the MTW games. :(

Dutch_guy
02-22-2006, 14:20
I might be able to play,however I too have VI installed...

Excellent Idea though Gaulgath, have tried to start one of these Myself - though I found the interest in a Medieval PBeM very small, maybe a little advertisement would be a good idea ?

:balloon2:

econ21
02-22-2006, 22:51
I don't have the expansion for any of the MTW games. :(

It's well worth the money. It introduced a number of nice tweaks to the main game, as well as having a pretty solid additional campaign.

I'd sign up for a VI PBM, but will probably pass on a 1.1 version.

Gaulgath
02-22-2006, 23:33
Alright, I don't think anyone's going to join this. You can close it if you want.

Zomby_Woof
02-23-2006, 03:09
Better luck next time Gaulgath; I'd go ahead and join in on some of the RTW PBM's going to right now or if you want you can always start your own.

In fact, if you RTR I'd be interested in doing a PBM on that.

Mount Suribachi
02-23-2006, 12:19
Seconding what Simon said, I would recommend getting VI. You should be able to pick it up cheap in a store or off eBay.

Ignoramus
02-23-2006, 23:16
Wait! I have Vanilla MTW! Also, try advertising this the Entrance Hall.