PDA

View Full Version : You guys ROCK, but i'v got a query

luka
02-22-2006, 09:17
First can i just thank the whole team for producing this kick ass mod, really you guys have pulled a miracle. I mean how crazy is the campaign map. And the game play, brilliant, But i will say i miss the thunderous advantage of heavy cavalry charges, but more importantly, i work long hours and really dont get the time to play as much as i would like, so guys i really need to cheat with add money and process cq, but the cheats dont work on your mod could you please help because i want to give my empire i little kick start. Any help would be greatly appreciated, in fact id almost be willing to give my left testicle but i doubt anyone would want it. Thanks again for the coolest mod on the net.

KukriKhan
02-22-2006, 13:03
That's great luka, welcome to the Org ~:wave:

If you'll name the mod (there are several here), we'll move your praise/request to the correct forum.

luka
02-22-2006, 13:41
I downloaded the ebvo.0.7.2 set up Europa Barbarorum

and i am having trouble getting the cheats to work... Again i would not cheat if i had more tim but i work long hours and dont get a chance to play as much as i would like.. can you help me please ?

KukriKhan
02-22-2006, 14:08
I'm not an EB expert, so we'll toss this one into their forums. Follow me.

EB guys: can you help our time-constrained new player?

Teleklos Archelaou
02-23-2006, 04:40
What's up with this message? I can't get it to stop being "bold" like I haven't read it? Over and over and over.

As for cheats, I honestly have no idea. I've just not played with them before and I'm not sure who among us has. I don't think we've done anything at all specifically to disable them though. That's just weird.

LorDBulA
02-23-2006, 07:25
add_money AMOUNT type it in console. Usy ~ to show console. It can be used only once in game (you have to restart or load game to use it again).

luka
02-23-2006, 08:48
Thanks guys, i found a way to edit the game files.

Thanks agian for the help