PDA

View Full Version : Roman skin pack

Prof
02-24-2006, 21:56
since the release of RG will take a while, Prometheus and I have thought of releasing a Roman skin pack. we are not quite sure about it yet so we want you to decide if we release it or not

PROMETHEUS
02-24-2006, 22:00
Problem is we are thinking to move on the work for a possible MTW2 , so skin pack = yes , the roman work out for vanilla but rest goes in for a mtw2 possible work , no = we will try to complete the mod ...

Simon total war
02-25-2006, 00:40
I think you and the RES GESTAE membes should really realease a roman skin pack, I have been waiting for months, just to see these roman in my game !!!
please ..... and good job:laugh4:

wagtailcello
02-26-2006, 22:48
i would love to see a roman skin pack and can i also say that i was too late to vote in the poll but i would have voted YES:sweatdrop:

Lusted
02-27-2006, 18:13
Yes. Your romans are amazingly beautiful, so i think you should release them before concentrating on MIITW modding.

Hellfire
02-28-2006, 01:53
Yes a Roman skin pack would be awesome, but what about all the other skins? Theyre all amazing, would there be a chance of any of them being released? Some of the phalanx stuff is unbelievable, and the same for the Indian troops.

Isnogood
03-02-2006, 14:52
Hi,

I'm another one who seems to have registered just to give his vote here.:sweatdrop:

The roman skin pack sounds good, but I second the notion of including the indians...and the persians are looking so delicious as well...and the barbarians...and what about your unit's prof, will you include them as well or do you plan to release them seperately ? :2thumbsup:

Prof
03-02-2006, 21:19
all the non-Roman units will be released in Res Gestae

Isnogood
03-03-2006, 16:16
I thought I read somewhere Prometheus plans a conversion to MTW2, instead of finishing the RTW-version...but can't find where he said that though and I am not so sure now if I remember it correctly,maybe my mind is playing tricks on me :dizzy2:...again...:elephant: :hide:

If there is still a Res Gestae-version for Rtw, I guess it's of no use to ask for a release date...'cause if you knew you'd already told us so,right (but a little hint maybe...:jumping: )???

Prof
03-03-2006, 16:23
we are closer to a release than yesterday

we are making a version for RTW 1.5

Isnogood
04-06-2006, 16:10
we are closer to a release than yesterday

As we are to death.

So,any news ? Will there still be a roman skinpack or will they be released with the rest of the mod (which is well worth the wait:2thumbsup: ) ?

Whatever it is, keep up the good work, the previews were awesome.
:cheerleader: