PDA

View Full Version : We 1.01

Nobunaga
03-01-2006, 11:25
where can i find the 1.01 patch for WE? I checked the official totalwar site but couldn't find it

Nobunaga
03-01-2006, 11:27
one more question guys, does WE fixes the route bug from the original STW

Just A Girl
03-01-2006, 12:03
http://www.3ddownloads.com/totalwar/STW_WE/Patches/?sort=size&order=desc

will list all the patches available from there..
-----------
http://www.3ddownloads.com/totalwar/STW_WE/Patches/ShogunMv1.01b_Euro.exe;jsessionid=DF789C28F1AE5952FE58575C0B20FB98#

and i think that is the euro v1.01b

Btw
my guys rout all the time... in WE
But i think thats just me being bad at the game

HiPlnzDrifta
03-01-2006, 13:02
i dunno what the deal with routebug is... i know it happens if a unit turns away or retreats too often... it was complained of constantly and seems quite an easy fix so perhaps its actually a valid part of the programming???

i dunno... i do know however that routebug still happens in WE... its kinda funny...

Tomisama
03-01-2006, 13:48
Ok, so now we have Samurai On Saturday, playing WE/MI v1.01.

Shogun On Sunday playing WE/MI v1.02.

It sure would be beneficial to building a community to have everyone playing the same game.

Can anybody tell me what was wrong with the original STW v1.12?

Puzz3D
03-01-2006, 13:56
Unrecoverable rout after too many retreats is a designed feature intended to prevent a player from winning a battle by constantly retreating while the timer runs out. You have to be within a certain distance of an enemy unit for the rout counter to increment, and that counter is supposed to reset if the unit attacks and enemy unit. I don't know if the reset actually works.

Unrecoverable rout was changed in WE (MI). The rout counter is not incremented for ranged units as long as they have ammo. As I recall, this feature works because cav archers can retreat many times without routing.

Just A Girl
03-01-2006, 14:00
Ok, so now we have Samurai On Saturday, playing WE/MI v1.01.

Shogun On Sunday playing WE/MI v1.02.

It sure would be beneficial to building a community to have everyone playing the same game.

Can anybody tell me what was wrong with the original STW v1.12?

Is SOSaturday v1.01??
I havent seen mention of that being the case...

and i couldnt tell you what was wrong with Any of the stw versions.
I like them all.

Nobunaga
03-01-2006, 14:05
thanx for the replies

Just A Girl
03-01-2006, 14:15
More than welcome im sure..

Any way..
Back to this rout bug...

I dont think ive ever really noticed it.
Any time my army runs away i can Usualy explain the reasosn why.
Ive had the feeling that my men are a bit to eager to rout some times.
But i realy believe thats becous im being outclassed on the battel feild.

After all it never happens to my opponents.

Sasaki Kojiro
03-01-2006, 18:32
i dunno what the deal with routebug is... i know it happens if a unit turns away or retreats too often... it was complained of constantly and seems quite an easy fix so perhaps its actually a valid part of the programming???

i dunno... i do know however that routebug still happens in WE... its kinda funny...

It is an intentional part of the code. It's supposed to prevent you from running out the time clock by taking a fast unit and running in circles on the map. It doesn't work the way it's intended though.